Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am glad I had a miscarriage

Posted by on May. 20, 2013 at 6:07 AM
  • 2 Replies
First a little bit of back story for you I got married to xh1 right out of high school it was not even a month later well 3 months later I got pregnant with what would have been our first child and then lost the baby 2 months later. At that time I was sad .
So here is why I am glad I had a miscarriage now a few weeks ago I got a call from my dad saying somebody from dhs was wanting to talk to me about my ex and I was confused because we have been divorced for 7 years and we didn't have any children together so I called his exwife to see if she knew what was going on and she told me they were investigating him because he molested his daughter and she gave me the case workers name and number so I could tell them what little I remebered about what he wass like. Well today when I got home from taking my son swimming my mom called me and told me that my grandmother saw where xh1 had been arrested after he confessed to 2 count of child molestation and is facing charges for numerous other all of his victems are under the age of ten and apperently he is one really sick person. All I can think now is that could have been our child he did that too had I not had a misscarriage and wound up divorcing him. I also wonder how I could have missed the signs that he was so sick
by on May. 20, 2013 at 6:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
momofpreemieboy
by Silver Member on May. 20, 2013 at 6:13 AM

They look and act just like everyone else, if you don't know the signs you wouldn't know what to look for. I'm sorry you had a miscarriage I know what those are like, but at the same time I don't blame you for feeling like that now!!!! Glad he is behind bars. My 1 xh went to prison for raping a 13 year old so I know what you mean I never had kids with him Thank you God.

momof3198
by Member on May. 20, 2013 at 6:18 AM
yeah my husband said he is glad too because he would be in prison now because he would have killed him at least someone else knows the feelings I am dealing with right not
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured