Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Go into the world...* A Christian post*

Posted by on May. 20, 2013 at 6:07 AM
  • 25 Replies
3 moms liked this

God Loves You, And So, Do I !!!!!

by on May. 20, 2013 at 6:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 20, 2013 at 6:13 AM

Ok, I'm good with that, but please, when I ask nicely to excuse myself or try to say that I don't personally believe, don't try to cram it down my throat, ok?  I'm all for people having their personal beliefe system, but allow me to have mine is all I ask.

Beautiful31mom
by on May. 20, 2013 at 6:47 AM

bump

Beautiful31mom
by on May. 20, 2013 at 7:53 AM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 20, 2013 at 7:54 AM
Amen!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 20, 2013 at 7:55 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Beautiful31mom
by on May. 20, 2013 at 8:39 AM

bump

Beautiful31mom
by on May. 20, 2013 at 9:34 AM
Bump
macbudsmom
by Ruby Member on May. 20, 2013 at 9:36 AM

I am a Catholic Christian.  I admit I don't understand the Mormon or Jevohah Witness religions, but I admire how active they are in going out and spreading their beliefs.

Beautiful31mom
by on May. 20, 2013 at 9:42 AM
1 mom liked this
I.an Lutheran. I believe that it is our job as chistians to go out and share the word.

Sometimes the only Bible people read is you. I admit I fall short. I can only try my very best. Thankfully I have the grace.of God.

Quoting macbudsmom:

I am a Catholic Christian.  I admit I don't understand the Mormon or Jevohah Witness religions, but I admire how active they are in going out and spreading their beliefs.

idee
by Silver Member on May. 20, 2013 at 9:52 AM

My husband is Catholic and I am Episcopalian. I had a time in my life where I wanted to be osmething else so I hung around with Mormon friends and tried attending church with them, but it did not work out. I went back to being episcopalian because of my daughter. The Mormon friends told me that cane who kill able was marked by God after killing able. And that mark was black skin. I do not agree with it. My daughter is half black.

Quoting macbudsmom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)