Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Ahhh nooooo! Stop that!

Posted by on May. 20, 2013 at 6:32 AM
  • 11 Replies

My kids are growing up! How do I make it stooooooop! My baby will be in third grade when school starts back. They're getting so big! My dd will be 13 this year! Next school year (not the one after this summer, but next year) I'll have one in high school, one in middle school, and one in elementary school. Makes me want to cry. Where did my little bitties go???

by on May. 20, 2013 at 6:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cheez1e
by Silver Member on May. 20, 2013 at 6:37 AM
Mine too. Oldest is almost 13 (8th next year), middle is 11 (6th...middle school here) and youngest is 6 (1st next year). Sooo not ready for all that!
mattsgirl22521
by Silver Member on May. 20, 2013 at 6:45 AM

BUMP!

jmart18255
by Silver Member on May. 20, 2013 at 6:49 AM

yeah tell me about it i have one that will be a senior this coming school year, one will be a freshman, my daughter will be in 6th grade and my twins(who are my babies) will be in 4th grade! they can stop growing up now!

MunchiesMom324
by Gold Member on May. 20, 2013 at 6:50 AM
I know that feeling. My oldest is 10 today. Yikes...
mattsgirl22521
by Silver Member on May. 20, 2013 at 6:54 AM

I know! Every time my daughter rolls her eyes at me (she'll be 13 this year) I'm like...where did that sweet little girl I used to know go? When did this grouchy person move into my house haha.

Quoting jmart18255:

yeah tell me about it i have one that will be a senior this coming school year, one will be a freshman, my daughter will be in 6th grade and my twins(who are my babies) will be in 4th grade! they can stop growing up now!

jmart18255
by Silver Member on May. 20, 2013 at 6:58 AM

lord i know my daughter is the only girl out of 5 kids and her attitude right now is the biggest in the house! everything is a sarcastic answer or an eye roll and god forbid you give her a sarcasic answer or an eye roll cause then the tears start flowing and i am then the meanest mom in the world!

Quoting mattsgirl22521:

I know! Every time my daughter rolls her eyes at me (she'll be 13 this year) I'm like...where did that sweet little girl I used to know go? When did this grouchy person move into my house haha.

Quoting jmart18255:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 20, 2013 at 7:01 AM
Wait until your oldest is 19!
mattsgirl22521
by Silver Member on May. 20, 2013 at 7:02 AM
1 mom liked this

Exactly! Every time I try to give her a little of her attitude back instead of getting angry she gets all upset and starts crying, then her dad tells me to be nice and I'm like...that WAS me being nice right now. I could have grounded her for the attitude.

Quoting jmart18255:

lord i know my daughter is the only girl out of 5 kids and her attitude right now is the biggest in the house! everything is a sarcastic answer or an eye roll and god forbid you give her a sarcasic answer or an eye roll cause then the tears start flowing and i am then the meanest mom in the world!

Quoting mattsgirl22521:

Quoting jmart18255:

MzShorty787
by on May. 20, 2013 at 7:03 AM
I say lock them in a dark closet and do.t water them so much lol jk ;-)
mattsgirl22521
by Silver Member on May. 20, 2013 at 7:04 AM

Haha that just may be the only solution!

Quoting MzShorty787:

I say lock them in a dark closet and do.t water them so much lol jk ;-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)