Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Being a SAHM for the past 5 yrs has made me

Posted by on May. 20, 2013 at 7:57 AM
  • 191 Replies
7 moms liked this

hate being a mom. I do not like the person I have become. I am now at a point where I can go back to work in August and I am just all giddy and happy. Thank God for full day Kindergarten.

by on May. 20, 2013 at 7:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lwalker270
by Ruby Member on May. 20, 2013 at 7:59 AM
4 moms liked this
Sorry to hear that.

Overall, I've loved being home with my boys.
pinkfairy0206
by on May. 20, 2013 at 7:59 AM
What has it made u become?? I've been a sahm since my 2nd daughter was born so almost 7yrs.
Josie_P
by on May. 20, 2013 at 8:01 AM
3 moms liked this
Aw is it that stressful? Oh boy. I'll keep my high demanding job for 200 please lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
destiny2nv
by Platinum Member on May. 20, 2013 at 8:02 AM
I feel ya. I was a sham for four years. I just recently re entered the work field. Its hard, now I have bad social anxiety, from not interacting with people.
Good luck.
starlight91
by on May. 20, 2013 at 8:02 AM

I can understand where youre coming from, I was a sahm for 13 yrs, love having a job and making my own money now...

SweetPea2004
by Platinum Member on May. 20, 2013 at 8:03 AM

I am not cut out to be a SAHM it can be rough somedays. 

alexsmomaubrys2
by Emerald Member on May. 20, 2013 at 8:03 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry you feel that way.

I was home with my kids for 7 years and loved it! I wish they didn't have to grow up so fast.

2and2onway
by Kimmie on May. 20, 2013 at 8:04 AM

Quoting pinkfairy0206:

What has it made u become?? I've been a sahm since my 2nd daughter was born so almost 7yrs.

Just someone that does not resemble who I used to be. I was a single mom who worked full time before meeting my husband. I was damn good at my job and motherhood together. I got pregnant with my twins and worked for a few months after but daycare was outrageous and it made more sense for me to stay home. I did ok in the begining, but now i am tired of it and it shows. I hope that makes sense.

pinkfairy0206
by on May. 20, 2013 at 8:07 AM
Its no being out,and since u had a career u feel less then. I feel like that too sometimes. My youngest is only 2 1/2 so I have awhile. My 3 girls r in school full time(well my 5 yr old is in pre-k,but will b full time sep)

Quoting 2and2onway:

Quoting pinkfairy0206:

Just someone that does not resemble who I used to be. I was a single mom who worked full time before meeting my husband. I was damn good at my job and motherhood together. I got pregnant with my twins and worked for a few months after but daycare was outrageous and it made more sense for me to stay home. I did ok in the begining, but now i am tired of it and it shows. I hope that makes sense.

sthflachk
by on May. 20, 2013 at 8:07 AM
I hear you.....I am a wahm and still send my dd until 3pm....I would suck as a real sahm.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN