Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

all the women who hate sex......

Posted by   + Show Post

so since a bunch of you claim to HATE sex.... would you be pissed if your husband had a FWB ( Friends With Benefits)? How is your marriage?  does your husband actually seem happy?  i can't imagine he is....  also does anyone have a HUSBAND / FIANCE/BOYFRIEND that hates sex?  just wondering...

Photobucket

by on May. 20, 2013 at 9:46 AM
Replies (101-103):
Rockabella
by Gold Member on May. 20, 2013 at 3:13 PM
I pretty much agree with this. There have been times I offered up an open relationship but he didn't want one so if he passes on the option to have sex with someone else then he shouldn't complain if I don't want it

Quoting mommyinindiana:

I don't hate sex, i just honestly have no sex drive. My dh may get sex once every 3 months or so and then i just let him do his thing to get it over with. I have tried on more than one occasion to get him to find an fwb and he won't, but he knows if he changes his mind that option is still there. I'm not going anon because i see no reason to lol

lunarmamma
by on May. 20, 2013 at 3:24 PM
Marriage isn't about sex, besides there are ways to get his rocks off that don't involve her having to.do something that she hates, and vice versa.
I don't "hate" sex, but after my daughter was born I didn't enjoy it at all with my husband. After we divorced I went a long time before getting into a relationship, and I didn't miss sex at all. But when I found my true love the.sex was amazing, but that's not all our relationship was about. Just being with her was amazing, we had the same amazing relationship outside the bedroom as in it. But she found that she wasn't ready for a family, wasn't really ready to be a step mom and so our relationship ended. I haven't had sex in over a year, and I don't miss it nor do I want it what so ever.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 20, 2013 at 6:12 PM
I've seen a few open marriages play out. None of it ended very well for anyone involved. But if you think that's the answer to a sexless marriage, y'all hop to it!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured