Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

all the women who hate sex......

Posted by   + Show Post

so since a bunch of you claim to HATE sex.... would you be pissed if your husband had a FWB ( Friends With Benefits)? How is your marriage?  does your husband actually seem happy?  i can't imagine he is....  also does anyone have a HUSBAND / FIANCE/BOYFRIEND that hates sex?  just wondering...

Photobucket

by on May. 20, 2013 at 9:46 AM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 20, 2013 at 10:47 AM

I just lay there and let him hurry up. If he needs to cheat he needs to divorce.

Cheribomb
by Gold Member on May. 20, 2013 at 10:54 AM

i just don't understand how a woman can expect their man to give up sex jsut because they don't like sex...  i truly believe that no sex = cheating or divorce.  

Quoting ColtsFan1912:

I don't hate sex but I could see why they won't answer. It's a bit like feeding them to the lions.

Photobucket

Cheribomb
by Gold Member on May. 20, 2013 at 10:55 AM

you honestly think he won't cheat?  don't you think it bothers him to have sex with someone who just lays there wishing he would hurry up?  why even be married? 

Quoting Anonymous:

I just lay there and let him hurry up. If he needs to cheat he needs to divorce.

Photobucket

ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on May. 20, 2013 at 10:56 AM

*shrugs* I don't believe ANYTHING is an excuse to cheat. & just because one doesn't love sex doesnt mean they don't "give it up" or have sex. Honestly after I had my daughter I did NOT want sex AT all.  I still had sex & uh. . .got into it. But it took me a while to get back into even wanting. it.  

Quoting Cheribomb:&

i just don't understand how a woman can expect their man to give up sex jsut because they don't like sex...  i truly believe that no sex = cheating or divorce.  

Quoting ColtsFan1912:

I don't hate sex but I could see why they won't answer. It's a bit like feeding them to the lions.

"Sing it out, sing it out, take what is left of me & make it a melody, Sing it out, sing out loud, cant' find the words to sing, You 'd be my remedy, my soul, my soul, I'll sing with what's left of me" Switchfoot

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 20, 2013 at 10:57 AM
I have a different question for women who hate sex... Have you ever had an orgasm? I can't imagine hating sex after you have had head spinning toe curling orgasms.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 20, 2013 at 10:58 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes of course I'd be mad. He took vows. For better or worse, till DEATH do us part. There should be more to a marriage than the physical. If that's all it would take for him to cast aside all we've built together, all we've promised each other in front of God, then I'd say I had a pretty unsuccessful marriage. My marriage is great now. He is a wonderful man. He's not happy that I don't like sex and that we rarely do anything sexual, but I'm trying. I'm doing the best I can. I have definitely made huge improvements for him in this area recently. I still hate it and never want to do it, but I force myself to pretend to be in the mood, pretend to enjoy myself, and force myself to get through it at least once a week now, as opposed to the once every couple months from before. And then I go cry about it in the bathroom after he falls asleep. It's not a choice for me. I don't choose to be this way. I wish I could flip a switch and suddenly be just as sexual as he is.

Quoting Cheribomb:

so since a bunch of you claim to HATE sex.... would you be pissed if your husband had a FWB ( Friends With Benefits)? How is your marriage?  does your husband actually seem happy?  i can't imagine he is....  also does anyone have a HUSBAND / FIANCE/BOYFRIEND that hates sex?  just wondering...

tarakay0417
by on May. 20, 2013 at 10:58 AM
I love sex! But some nights I am too tired. Thankfully dh understands and doesn't pressure me. Our sex life has gone down hill since the baby was born, but hopefully it will pick back up soon.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on May. 20, 2013 at 10:59 AM
2 moms liked this

We're divorcing so I don't give a fuck. He can fuck a transexual up the ass if that's what he fancies.

Cheribomb
by Gold Member on May. 20, 2013 at 10:59 AM

yeah well thats a bit different if you actually get into when you do... but these women who just lay there or flat out refuse their man... thats another story.

Even when you didn't want sex, didnt you get into the mood when you started foreplay?    

Quoting ColtsFan1912:

*shrugs* I don't believe ANYTHING is an excuse to cheat. & just because one doesn't love sex doesnt mean they don't "give it up" or have sex. Honestly after I had my daughter I did NOT want sex AT all.  I still had sex & uh. . .got into it. But it took me a while to get back into even wanting. it.  

Quoting ColtsFan1912:

Photobucket

ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on May. 20, 2013 at 11:01 AM

Not really. I was pretty messed up after having my daughter though. She was a month early, I had a hard labor, she was face up. . .my mind was a bit messed up for a while and it was hard for me to get back into being myself, even physically. There was other crap going on too so. . I'm back to normal now but it took a few months.

Quoting Cheribomb:

yeah well thats a bit different if you actually get into when you do... but these women who just lay there or flat out refuse their man... thats another story.

Even when you didn't want sex, didnt you get into the mood when you started foreplay?    

Quoting ColtsFan1912:

Quoting ColtsFan1912:

"Sing it out, sing it out, take what is left of me & make it a melody, Sing it out, sing out loud, cant' find the words to sing, You 'd be my remedy, my soul, my soul, I'll sing with what's left of me" Switchfoot

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN