Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

all the women who hate sex......

Posted by   + Show Post

so since a bunch of you claim to HATE sex.... would you be pissed if your husband had a FWB ( Friends With Benefits)? How is your marriage?  does your husband actually seem happy?  i can't imagine he is....  also does anyone have a HUSBAND / FIANCE/BOYFRIEND that hates sex?  just wondering...

Photobucket

by on May. 20, 2013 at 9:46 AM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 20, 2013 at 11:02 AM

Hasn't cheated yet in 14 years, I let him do what he wants can't force me to enjoy it. Married for love and family not sex.

Quoting Cheribomb:

you honestly think he won't cheat?  don't you think it bothers him to have sex with someone who just lays there wishing he would hurry up?  why even be married? 

Quoting Anonymous:

I just lay there and let him hurry up. If he needs to cheat he needs to divorce.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 20, 2013 at 11:03 AM

You won't understand because you sound like you have the mental capacity of a teenager.  Not everyone has to screw like a nympho or prostitute.  Adult married people have sex but they also have jobs, children, family, bills and responsibilities.  Also, most people have a decline in sex drive as they get older.  Marriages are not, or should not be, built on sex.  It's a component not a foundation.  There is no normal amount of sex to have.

I've known several women who spread their legs at the drop of a hat for their husband.  Guess what? More than one of the husbands had a fuck buddy anyway, even though they had sex multiple times a week with their wives, and the marriage ended.  So much for your theory.

auntietotty
by Platinum Member on May. 20, 2013 at 11:03 AM
1 mom liked this

We both love it...so no problem here.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 20, 2013 at 11:03 AM
I don't enjoy it because I end up in pain. But I still find time to be with him. So yes I would be mad. He married me for better or worse. Not , only if I get sex all the time. Well this is the worst part. I don't want it to be thjs way but hopefully as things heal it will be better.
Cheribomb
by Gold Member on May. 20, 2013 at 11:04 AM

GOOD QUESTION!!!    

Quoting Anonymous:

I have a different question for women who hate sex... Have you ever had an orgasm? I can't imagine hating sex after you have had head spinning toe curling orgasms.

Photobucket

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 20, 2013 at 11:04 AM
I was like this and he did cheat. I thought he didn't want me and was having sex with me or asking to have sex with me was a way to make fun of me. So I laid there and cried every time we had sex. He did end up sleeping with someone who offered and acted like she wanted him.

My heart broke the day I found out. Turns out he wanted me the whole time. We did work through it, with counseling for us and me, i found my self confidence again and we have amazing sex as much as we possibly can.

Quoting Cheribomb:

you honestly think he won't cheat?  don't you think it bothers him to have sex with someone who just lays there wishing he would hurry up?  why even be married? 

Quoting Anonymous:

I just lay there and let him hurry up. If he needs to cheat he needs to divorce.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 20, 2013 at 11:06 AM
1 mom liked this
Seriously. I can't get enough of it. :)

Quoting Cheribomb:

GOOD QUESTION!!!    

Quoting Anonymous:

I have a different question for women who hate sex... Have you ever had an orgasm? I can't imagine hating sex after you have had head spinning toe curling orgasms.

Rockabella
by Gold Member on May. 20, 2013 at 11:09 AM
I hate sex but still give it up to my husband so no I would not be ok with fwb going on. He's my husband for a reason I feel we belong to each other when it comes to sex. I just don't want to share him with another woman
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 20, 2013 at 11:09 AM

Quoting Elle.tea.22:

Why stay in a marriage or have sex with someone who doesn't enjoy it?

Rockabella
by Gold Member on May. 20, 2013 at 11:10 AM
1 mom liked this
I cry every time after we have sex because it makes me feel depressed and used
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured