Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

all the women who hate sex......

Posted by   + Show Post

so since a bunch of you claim to HATE sex.... would you be pissed if your husband had a FWB ( Friends With Benefits)? How is your marriage?  does your husband actually seem happy?  i can't imagine he is....  also does anyone have a HUSBAND / FIANCE/BOYFRIEND that hates sex?  just wondering...

Photobucket

by on May. 20, 2013 at 9:46 AM
Replies (31-40):
Cheribomb
by Gold Member on May. 20, 2013 at 11:10 AM

LOL  part of a marriage is PLEASING your spouse.  do you honestly think that you can't have a healthy happy sex life AND be a productive adult ??  can you be more ridiculous?!?  whether you want to admit or not, sex is a HUGE component of a marriage.   

Quoting Anonymous:

You won't understand because you sound like you have the mental capacity of a teenager.  Not everyone has to screw like a nympho or prostitute.  Adult married people have sex but they also have jobs, children, family, bills and responsibilities.  Also, most people have a decline in sex drive as they get older.  Marriages are not, or should not be, built on sex.  It's a component not a foundation. 

I've known several women who spread their legs at the drop of a hat for their husband.  Guess what? More than one had a fuck buddy anyway and the marriage ended.  So much for your theory.

Photobucket

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on May. 20, 2013 at 11:12 AM
1 mom liked this

I dont have a husband.. Im single and I have a friends with benefits..... but I think Im in trouble, because his sex is so awesome I cant ever imagine life without doing it... someday we will have sex for the last time, and it makes me sad... its THAT effin awesome!

Cheribomb
by Gold Member on May. 20, 2013 at 11:12 AM

that sucks he ended up cheating.  glad you guys were able to work through it :)  do you think that if you hadn't had sex issues before, he wouldn't have cheated?? 

Quoting Anonymous:

I was like this and he did cheat. I thought he didn't want me and was having sex with me or asking to have sex with me was a way to make fun of me. So I laid there and cried every time we had sex. He did end up sleeping with someone who offered and acted like she wanted him.

My heart broke the day I found out. Turns out he wanted me the whole time. We did work through it, with counseling for us and me, i found my self confidence again and we have amazing sex as much as we possibly can.

Quoting Cheribomb:

you honestly think he won't cheat?  don't you think it bothers him to have sex with someone who just lays there wishing he would hurry up?  why even be married? 

Quoting Anonymous:

I just lay there and let him hurry up. If he needs to cheat he needs to divorce.

Photobucket

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on May. 20, 2013 at 11:13 AM
I don't understand why people expect a woman who hates sex to just have sex with her husband anyways even though she hates it

Quoting Cheribomb:

i just don't understand how a woman can expect their man to give up sex jsut because they don't like sex...  i truly believe that no sex = cheating or divorce.  

Quoting ColtsFan1912:

I don't hate sex but I could see why they won't answer. It's a bit like feeding them to the lions.

SpiritedWitch
by Froggie on May. 20, 2013 at 11:15 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh good BOB!! 

How many of you believe that sex is THE core of marriage? The corner-fucking-stone (pun intended) of a lasting relationship?? 

What does it matter if they hate sex? Maybe there is a good reason (abuse or rape being the first that come to mind) behind it. Maybe they had a fucked up mother who taught them that women who like are whores and trollops and skanks. Did any of that ever enter your mind?

Maybe they have a loving husband who does not put all the emphasis that you horn-dogs seem to put on sex. 

For Bob's sake, stop badgering them already!!

Oh and no, I don't hate sex. I just don't believe that it is necessary to have a good, loving, healthy, stable, strong and satisfying relationship. Seems to me, after being on CM for a while, that those of you who put so much emphasis on sex are the ones who end up with relationship issues. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on May. 20, 2013 at 11:15 AM
There should be more to life that is pleasing than sex though.

Different anonymous not same person.

Quoting Cheribomb:

LOL  part of a marriage is PLEASING your spouse.  do you honestly think that you can't have a healthy happy sex life AND be a productive adult ??  can you be more ridiculous?!?  whether you want to admit or not, sex is a HUGE component of a marriage.   

Quoting Anonymous:

You won't understand because you sound like you have the mental capacity of a teenager.  Not everyone has to screw like a nympho or prostitute.  Adult married people have sex but they also have jobs, children, family, bills and responsibilities.  Also, most people have a decline in sex drive as they get older.  Marriages are not, or should not be, built on sex.  It's a component not a foundation. 

I've known several women who spread their legs at the drop of a hat for their husband.  Guess what? More than one had a fuck buddy anyway and the marriage ended.  So much for your theory.

Cheribomb
by Gold Member on May. 20, 2013 at 11:16 AM

i feel sorry for your husband.  

Quoting Anonymous:

Hasn't cheated yet in 14 years, I let him do what he wants can't force me to enjoy it. Married for love and family not sex.

Quoting Cheribomb:

you honestly think he won't cheat?  don't you think it bothers him to have sex with someone who just lays there wishing he would hurry up?  why even be married? 

Quoting Anonymous:

I just lay there and let him hurry up. If he needs to cheat he needs to divorce.

Photobucket

Cheribomb
by Gold Member on May. 20, 2013 at 11:17 AM

well of course but sex is still a big part. 

Quoting Anonymous:

There should be more to life that is pleasing than sex though.

Different anonymous not same person.

Quoting Cheribomb:

Quoting Anonymous:

Photobucket

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 20, 2013 at 11:18 AM
1 mom liked this
I absolutely know he wouldnt have cheated. He told me that he never even considered it before. It ties into all kinds of emotional stuff for him that he didn't feel wanted or like much of a man. He still loved me and wanted me but he didn't think I wanted him.

Quoting Cheribomb:

that sucks he ended up cheating.  glad you guys were able to work through it :)  do you think that if you hadn't had sex issues before, he wouldn't have cheated?? 

Quoting Anonymous:

I was like this and he did cheat. I thought he didn't want me and was having sex with me or asking to have sex with me was a way to make fun of me. So I laid there and cried every time we had sex. He did end up sleeping with someone who offered and acted like she wanted him.

My heart broke the day I found out. Turns out he wanted me the whole time. We did work through it, with counseling for us and me, i found my self confidence again and we have amazing sex as much as we possibly can.

Quoting Cheribomb:

Quoting Anonymous:

Bertha21
by Platinum Member on May. 20, 2013 at 11:19 AM
For the last 2 years I hated sex, but I still had sex to please my now df. I would never let him have a fwb!!! Thankfully now I always want him. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)