Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

all the women who hate sex......

Posted by   + Show Post

so since a bunch of you claim to HATE sex.... would you be pissed if your husband had a FWB ( Friends With Benefits)? How is your marriage?  does your husband actually seem happy?  i can't imagine he is....  also does anyone have a HUSBAND / FIANCE/BOYFRIEND that hates sex?  just wondering...

Photobucket

by on May. 20, 2013 at 9:46 AM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on May. 20, 2013 at 11:22 AM
I suppose. I don't hate sex don't always love It though. I could take it or leave it. I just don't see why it should be stressed as so important I have plenty or people I'm friends with and I love them and care about them and we don't have sex. To me sex isn't needed to live daily life together. The things that make me love my husband are the days spent with out children, eating dinner together, cuddling, holding hands and watching a movie together. If at the end of the night we cuddle and fall asleep that's fine I don't see why I should have to give him sex or him give it to me in order for us to love each other or be happy. And no my husband hasn't ever cheated on me we've been together 8 years.

Quoting Cheribomb:

well of course but sex is still a big part. 

Quoting Anonymous:

There should be more to life that is pleasing than sex though.

Different anonymous not same person.

Quoting Cheribomb:

LOL  part of a marriage is PLEASING your spouse.  do you honestly think that you can't have a healthy happy sex life AND be a productive adult ??  can you be more ridiculous?!?  whether you want to admit or not, sex is a HUGE component of a marriage.   

Quoting Anonymous:

You won't understand because you sound like you have the mental capacity of a teenager.  Not everyone has to screw like a nympho or prostitute.  Adult married people have sex but they also have jobs, children, family, bills and responsibilities.  Also, most people have a decline in sex drive as they get older.  Marriages are not, or should not be, built on sex.  It's a component not a foundation. 

I've known several women who spread their legs at the drop of a hat for their husband.  Guess what? More than one had a fuck buddy anyway and the marriage ended.  So much for your theory.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 20, 2013 at 11:24 AM
Any marriage counselor will tell you that your sex life is a good indication of the health of your relationship.

Quoting SpiritedWitch:

Oh good BOB!! 

How many of you believe that sex is THE core of marriage? The corner-fucking-stone (pun intended) of a lasting relationship?? 

What does it matter if they hate sex? Maybe there is a good reason (abuse or rape being the first that come to mind) behind it. Maybe they had a fucked up mother who taught them that women who like are whores and trollops and skanks. Did any of that ever enter your mind?

Maybe they have a loving husband who does not put all the emphasis that you horn-dogs seem to put on sex. 

For Bob's sake, stop badgering them already!!

Oh and no, I don't hate sex. I just don't believe that it is necessary to have a good, loving, healthy, stable, strong and satisfying relationship. Seems to me, after being on CM for a while, that those of you who put so much emphasis on sex are the ones who end up with relationship issues. 

cajun_lady_swla
by on May. 20, 2013 at 11:26 AM
Some of the women that hate sex come from horrible backgrounds. For all you know they could have been raped at a young age, or molested, or they could even have a serious problem with their innards that makes the act itself unbearable.

Some of them could even be the victim of emotional batterings from their own mothers/family. Think about it like this.... If you were told frequently throughout your childhood that sex was "dirty" or "something that only whores do" you yourself would view the act in a negative light. Fast forward to your wedding day. You're still a virgin because you're scared stiff of the judgement that your mother convinced you would come about if you weren't a virgin upon marriage and now the man you're saying "I do" to is bringing you into a bedroom and forcing himself on you because he's been waiting for it since courtship began. You'd be resentful and hate it too. You'd feel dirty.

There's a million back stories you've gotta think about. And not all of them fall into the norm. Things that happen to us, or things we're told when we're young can have long-lasting and deeply psychological effects on us for the rest of our lives.

Just because they marry doesn't mean they're alright upstairs. Many like that marry out of guilt (because mother wants grandbabies before she dies or something like that) or because they think it may miraculously fix them. Others marry for nothing more than benefits. They hate the guy and loathe him touching them but they need the health insurance, or the car, or the unlimited bank account with a big house, etc etc.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bdidktn2
by on May. 20, 2013 at 11:26 AM
1 mom liked this
Why the fuck should the women going through this tell you bitches why? You don't give a shit that they might be in pain, that it might be from medication, that it might be so difficult psychologically that they cry, or have panic attacks, or severe anxiety. All you care about is tearing them apart, telling them that they're bad wives, that they have bad marriages, that their husbands have the right to cheat on them. You ladies are pathetic. How about you shut up and worry about YOUR marriages and YOUR sex lives, and stop trying to tear others apart for theirs.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on May. 20, 2013 at 11:32 AM
I don't hate sex but I don't love it either. When we do have sex I generally enjoy it and when I don't I atleast fake it. i lost my sex drive since I had my ds. My dh and I don't have sex a lot because with his work schedule it makes it hard but we try to have sex once a week unless I'm on my period.
Rockabella
by Gold Member on May. 20, 2013 at 11:33 AM
1 mom liked this
I agree.

I have sex with my husband and feel sad. He doesn't say I love you anymore and I feel like he has sex with me like I'm a whore. And it was never like that. It's not intimate or tender anymore he's more rough with me and disconnected like he just wants to get it done his way and only please himself. As soon as he's done he gets dressed and goes and does something we used to cuddle and talk and hold each other none of that happens now. Now I lay there and just cry after he leaves the room wondering what happened to us

Quoting bdidktn2:

Why the fuck should the women going through this tell you bitches why? You don't give a shit that they might be in pain, that it might be from medication, that it might be so difficult psychologically that they cry, or have panic attacks, or severe anxiety. All you care about is tearing them apart, telling them that they're bad wives, that they have bad marriages, that their husbands have the right to cheat on them. You ladies are pathetic. How about you shut up and worry about YOUR marriages and YOUR sex lives, and stop trying to tear others apart for theirs.

Cheribomb
by Gold Member on May. 20, 2013 at 11:37 AM

im not saying all that doesn't matter..   but i also don't lump my love for my husband in the same group as my other family & friends.  

Quoting Anonymous:

I suppose. I don't hate sex don't always love It though. I could take it or leave it. I just don't see why it should be stressed as so important I have plenty or people I'm friends with and I love them and care about them and we don't have sex. To me sex isn't needed to live daily life together. The things that make me love my husband are the days spent with out children, eating dinner together, cuddling, holding hands and watching a movie together. If at the end of the night we cuddle and fall asleep that's fine I don't see why I should have to give him sex or him give it to me in order for us to love each other or be happy. And no my husband hasn't ever cheated on me we've been together 8 years.

Quoting Cheribomb:

well of course but sex is still a big part. 

Quoting Anonymous:

There should be more to life that is pleasing than sex though.

Different anonymous not same person.

Quoting Cheribomb:

LOL  part of a marriage is PLEASING your spouse.  do you honestly think that you can't have a healthy happy sex life AND be a productive adult ??  can you be more ridiculous?!?  whether you want to admit or not, sex is a HUGE component of a marriage.   

Quoting Anonymous:

You won't understand because you sound like you have the mental capacity of a teenager.  Not everyone has to screw like a nympho or prostitute.  Adult married people have sex but they also have jobs, children, family, bills and responsibilities.  Also, most people have a decline in sex drive as they get older.  Marriages are not, or should not be, built on sex.  It's a component not a foundation. 

I've known several women who spread their legs at the drop of a hat for their husband.  Guess what? More than one had a fuck buddy anyway and the marriage ended.  So much for your theory.

Photobucket

garnet83
by on May. 20, 2013 at 11:37 AM
1 mom liked this

I pity men who are married to prudes.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on May. 20, 2013 at 11:38 AM
Prudes are people who get very uptight about sex. I'm not prudish I don't blush at the thought or anything. It just doesn't do much for me and makes me feel badly emotionally because
Of how my husband treats me

Quoting garnet83:

I pity men who are married to prudes.

Cheribomb
by Gold Member on May. 20, 2013 at 11:39 AM

LMFAO!  you OBVIOUSLY need a good fuck!  

i never ONCE said i didn't UNDERSTAND why some of you hate sex... i just wanted to know all you that have issues, whether its medical or mental, i just don't understand why you all expect your men to have to give it up because YOU did?  

Quoting bdidktn2:

Photobucket

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)