Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Omg, omg, omg

Posted by on May. 20, 2013 at 10:12 AM
  • 19 Replies
1 mom liked this

I'm sitting on the couch with my youngest (almost 2) and he is sitting on my lap facing me. He is talking, or trying to, and he keeps looking slightly to my left, or slightly over my head (as if looking at something directly behind me) and he says "Spod-ses. Oh no. Whuddowedo?" (from umizoomi). SO I turn around, looking for a crack in the wall, or some crayon markings. Nothing. So he starts to talk to me again. moments later, he does the same thing. And he keeps saying "spod-ses". I'm like what? spots? boxes? what is he trying to say.

Then he adds " Where did he go?" uh....ok. Return to this pattern of talking to me, then looking slightly off of me, saying "spod-ses, oh no". Then he says "There he are!" Continue.

So after about 10 minutes of this, I'm thinking he is definitely seeing something, but what? Is it a ghost or something? WTF? Then....I see it. On the edge of my bangs, right above my right eyebrow, come crawling A FUCKING SPIDER! Not a big one, but still, a FUCKING spider!

Of course I jerk, grab it from my hair, and smash it. He laughs hysterically. I'm still freaking out, running my hands through my hair. He starts looking at my hair, examining it, and says "spod-ses, ALL GONE!"

Now I looked behind me and all around me, trying to figure out what the fuck "spod-ses" was. There was nothing. That means this spider was tap dancing on my fucking head for a awhile!

My skin is still crawling! WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! My head itches and tickles. I need to shower, but can't until I get ODS off to school. Then I'm throwing YDS in the shower with me. FUCK THIS.

Exile Island. A fun place with colorful people. Join our fitness forum and participate in our fitness competition.

by on May. 20, 2013 at 10:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
UxorQuodMatris.
by Ruby Member on May. 20, 2013 at 10:14 AM
Sorry, but LOL.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 20, 2013 at 10:14 AM
Eek!!
Jessy613
by Diamond Member on May. 20, 2013 at 10:15 AM

lol omg

brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on May. 20, 2013 at 10:15 AM

ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!   I would have run around screaming LOL

Country_Momma89
by on May. 20, 2013 at 10:16 AM
I would die.
MeghMirab
by Bronze Member on May. 20, 2013 at 10:16 AM

Omg... spiders instantly turn me into a black belt in TKD! lol They're fine from a distance, but when they get on me they're asking to get murdered. (:  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 20, 2013 at 10:17 AM
lol
TrouserMouse
by on May. 20, 2013 at 10:18 AM
I would cry
EvaTheDiva29
by on May. 20, 2013 at 10:19 AM

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i mean, im so sorry..........baha!

LilysMama719
by Emmy on May. 20, 2013 at 10:20 AM
I am sorry but I just laughed so hard.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)