Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Your working husband isn't raising his kids!!

Posted by   + Show Post
Now, how dumb does that sound?
by on May. 20, 2013 at 10:26 AM
Replies (31-40):
dtm1491
by on May. 20, 2013 at 10:33 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome :)

Quoting Miss-B:

Quoting dtm1491:

Very...nice shoes BTW

blue.chairs
by on May. 20, 2013 at 10:33 AM
1 mom liked this

Really dumb. SAHM...and you gotta not let those things get to you, hon. You know the truth. 

Just like I'm a mooch who relies on someone else....lol. Who cares what stupid people say?

Miss-B
by ♥Divalicious♥ on May. 20, 2013 at 10:33 AM
I bet it would.

Quoting LucyMom08:

That would offend the hell out of my SO...haha...
LovemyQ
by Bronze Member on May. 20, 2013 at 10:33 AM

My dh doesn't do a lot of the raising. How much can he do in 2-3 hours a day? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on May. 20, 2013 at 10:33 AM
1 mom liked this
Wow. Your husband is a POS....
I'm sorry....

Quoting Anonymous:

He's not I do 110% of everything here. He sleeps when he's home. I'm 9 weeks pg and he bitched because he had to take out trash and pick up dog poop because I can't stomach it right now.
AHmom103
by Gold Member on May. 20, 2013 at 10:33 AM

Well, my husband actually has said numerous times that he's not the one raising our kids, I am. And when you think about it, he only spends about 15 waking hours with them through the week, so I can see where he would feel that way.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on May. 20, 2013 at 10:33 AM

Just because he works though does not mean he should not help take care of them.In our case we both work.We both work .We both change diapers and put the kids to bed.It is 50/50.If the dad does nothing but work and does not least spend time with his own kids how is that raising them?That would go for a working mother as well

Miss-B
by ♥Divalicious♥ on May. 20, 2013 at 10:34 AM
Lol.. It's crazy. Oh, it's not getting to me.

Quoting blue.chairs:

Really dumb. SAHM...and you gotta not let those things get to you, hon. You know the truth. 

Just like I'm a mooch who relies on someone else....lol. Who cares what stupid people say?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on May. 20, 2013 at 10:34 AM
3 moms liked this
I feel bad for your children. I bet they'd much rather have a father than a paycheck and stuff.

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

well it is true, my husbnad will tell you I raise our children (sahm) and he just provides for us and assist as my back up when needed.

I mean I potty trained them, I taught the whats good and bad, I taught them how to dress, I bathe them, I cook their meals, He jsut assists when he is home . He works 12-14 hour days 7 days a week . So I would say yeah I raise our children.

MrsRinehart2010
by on May. 20, 2013 at 10:34 AM

as far as my husband is concerned I raise the children and he just provides the funds to do so. He is hands on when he can be but I do the majority of the raising and he and any one he knows willtell you that.

Quoting macbudsmom:

You don't think it takes money to raise a child?

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

well it is true, my husbnad will tell you I raise our children (sahm) and he just provides for us and assist as my back up when needed.

I mean I potty trained them, I taught the whats good and bad, I taught them how to dress, I bathe them, I cook their meals, He jsut assists when he is home . He works 12-14 hour days 7 days a week . So I would say yeah I raise our children.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)