Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Did the government cause the tornado to target the school and community?

Posted by   + Show Post

Give it two weeks, this will be another conspiracy

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

by on May. 20, 2013 at 11:53 PM
Replies (81-90):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on May. 21, 2013 at 7:15 AM
While we were sitting in the "designated tornado area" at my work a co-worker said he was gonna get on facebook and see if Obama was being blamed yet. :-) It relieved some of the tension at the time.
Please pray for the people that lost loved ones.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on May. 21, 2013 at 7:19 AM
Like I said calm down nobody is laughing satay outta the kitchen this is cafe mom you know these bitches are crazy

Quoting FoxFire363:

Go fuck yourself. Dead kids aren't funny. This is real. Would you think it was funny if they were searching for your kid's body in that school, bitch?

Quoting Anonymous:

Get outta the kitchen

Quoting FoxFire363:

Please have some taste. I just saw them raise the death toll by 40 people 5 minutes ago. The total is now 91. Children are dead. This is in my community. It isn't funny.

momto3B
by Gold Member on May. 21, 2013 at 7:21 AM
1 mom liked this

No, god made the tornado because we tolerate homosexuality. The crazy church people will probably be on hand to lend their very own version of "help" sometime soon,

Those poor people. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on May. 21, 2013 at 8:22 AM
1 mom liked this
My, you must be a popular puss on this site to be able to be so absolutely classless and have people follow your lead and make humor like this during a crisis. What a bunch of dumb a$$ women. Didn't affect you, so make a post quick so people don't forget who you are for like five minutes. And everyone, make sure you jump in with your quips so they think you are funny and important by association.
zenwildcatmomma
by Member on May. 21, 2013 at 10:13 AM

Or this...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 18 on May. 21, 2013 at 10:27 AM
Nice! Your humor sucks and this proves it. You're not funny or cute.
wickedstepjenn
by Bronze Member on May. 21, 2013 at 10:52 AM
I actually saw a show saying they thought aliens controled the weather... (hums dooibedododoooo)

Quoting MythrylHavoc:

It's all their fault

cox3
by Silver Member on May. 21, 2013 at 1:12 PM
Yes they did. I just read it online. I believe everything online. NOT! Its almost huricane season so i guess the government is already planning for that too. Lmao.
BrittsJade
by Member on May. 21, 2013 at 4:23 PM
My mum's SO is saying it was caused by HAARP. Eh, I don't buy into that stuff too easily.
makenit
by Silver Member on May. 22, 2013 at 12:33 AM
I will bite. WTF are those things? They look like huge ass clothes lines.

Quoting CrimsonRose01:

Hmm...guess it's time for me to break out my tin foil hat then. 

Quoting D.O.E.:

they actually kind of do.......HAARP

Quoting CrimsonRose01:

I'm sure someone can. Hey, the government probably has a top secret machine that allows them to control the weather, so yeah, they caused the tornado. 

Quoting countrymum0710:

No one can be THAT Dense, can they?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)