Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I hate my vagina

Posted by on May. 21, 2013 at 1:49 AM
  • 34 Replies
Seriously. And don't judge this is hard enough on me.

Before children I was always tighter. I don't know why it's just the way my body is. Sex has always been uncomfortable but usually bearable (I do enjoy sex) well after I had my son things went terrible down there.

My son had a 14in head and the dr wasn't in the room. I tore so bad I even tore my rectum. I was sewn up and that was supposed to be it. 6 months later I still could not have sex it was so ungodly painful! Went to a gyno turns out the sew job was awful I had a cyst the size of a marble and the dr couldn't even get his finger in there!!

So I had surgery all restitched the whole 9 yards. Well now I'm even tighter! Ouch! My son I'd now 17 months old and I'm still in do much pain after sex. I'm typing this as I sit in a bath to help with the pain.

I know this is long and personal and kinda embarrassing but has anyone else ever hone through this? Any advice at all???
by on May. 21, 2013 at 1:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DevinAnnesmom
by Sarah on May. 21, 2013 at 1:50 AM
No, sorry. Here's a bump.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 21, 2013 at 1:52 AM
Why I'm so happy I had c- sections hope someone can help you though
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 21, 2013 at 1:53 AM
I tore badly with my DD and as scared to have sex for months. It took me a very long time to heal. I would suggest using lubricants or condoms with lubrication and taking it easy. Have you talked to your gyno about this? If not, don't be afraid to mention it. Maybe your doc can give you some tips or find out why this is happening.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 21, 2013 at 1:53 AM
1 mom liked this
I hate it when my vagina sneezes.....
AO-88
by on May. 21, 2013 at 1:54 AM
Thanks if I ever get pregnant again I'm going to request a c-section because of already being traumatized and all the scar tissue.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why I'm so happy I had c- sections hope someone can help you though

littlesippycup
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2013 at 1:54 AM

Anal? 

lovinmykiddo07
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2013 at 1:55 AM

My vagina is okay but I hate my uterus. :( 

Zazayam
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2013 at 1:55 AM

Wow, nope not me. So sorry though, are you still trying to work it out with your doctor? There should be something they can do about it...

This might sound really stupid, but I think there's a stretcher type sex toy you could try...

AO-88
by on May. 21, 2013 at 1:55 AM
I always use lube but everytime hurts worse than losing my virginity. It beyond sucks and is really putting a damper in my relationship lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I tore badly with my DD and as scared to have sex for months. It took me a very long time to heal. I would suggest using lubricants or condoms with lubrication and taking it easy. Have you talked to your gyno about this? If not, don't be afraid to mention it. Maybe your doc can give you some tips or find out why this is happening.

AO-88
by on May. 21, 2013 at 1:57 AM
No Im not a fan of anal tried once with my ex husband...never again lol

Quoting littlesippycup:

Anal? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)