Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How much can you tell about us? (Edited with answers)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 91 Replies
1 mom liked this

I am just curious what people would think if they saw my husband and I? Can you guess our ages, religious background, political beliefs, years married, number of children, occupations? Do think we are people with or without tattoos? How much about us can you guess just by looking at us? It seems like people seem to know so much about people in public by just seeing them so, what can you guess about us?

This is really just a fun post. I am just curious how close people are when they just see someone without knowing a thing about them.

Edited with answers (I think that some people may be a little surprised) and more photos:

Since quite a few people have guessed already and since I am still awake I thought I would post the answers.....

I am 46 and he is 47.

We have been married for almost (in October) 28 years.

We have 4 sons who are 26, 25, 22 and 21 (will be 27 and 23 in August, 22 in Dec. and 26 next Jan.).

We are Jewish (Reform) and attend synagogue every Friday night.

We are health conscious. At our heaviest we both weighed 230# (in March 2011) and now we are both at 160#. We watch what we eat (though we do cheat here and there, splurges are not bad) and exercise daily.

We are neither Democrats nor Republicans, we have voted both ways before and joke that we are Demopublicans. LOL We vote for whoever we feel is best.

My husband has a college education, was in the military and is now a mail carrier.

I have always been a homemaker. I do volunteer at the local elementary school twice a week, at our public library twice a week and at an animal shelter twice a month. I am a high school graduate, no college.

We do well financially.

We love to travel and do it as often as possible.

He's outdoorsy, loves to fish & plays softball. He follows football avidly.

I hate sports unless my husband or  my sons are on the team.

I love to read, am not big on watching TV and I like to take nature photos.

He has 7 tattoos (5 on his arms and 2 on his legs). He was almost 40 when he got his 1st, waited 5 years before getting a 2nd and just got his 7th in March of this year.

I am actually heavily tattooed. I currently have 31 but am getting another one next Tuesday. I have full sleeves, tattoos on both feet, 2 my right calf, 4 on my left calf, 1 on the right side of my chest and one on my right shoulder. I was almost 39 when I got my 1st tattoo. My screen name here is TattooedMomto4.

This is my husband and I together, not covered up.....

Posted by Anonymous on May. 21, 2013 at 1:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SJG1013
by SJG on May. 21, 2013 at 1:51 AM
1 mom liked this
You both are in between 25-40.
You have 4 kids.
He has tattoos. You might have just one but maybe none.
You have been married for 12 years.
Just guessing, seemed fun.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 21, 2013 at 1:53 AM

I will have to come back to this one....you were spot on with one of these.  :-)

Quoting SJG1013:

You have 4 kids.

Zazayam
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2013 at 1:53 AM
1 mom liked this

You both like teal. I also like teal. And you look happy. His glasses remind me of all the fishers/boaters around here, so I'm going to say you do stuff like that sometimes.

Yep, that's all I got. I'm not first appearance judgy, lol.

Mish321
by Gold Member on May. 21, 2013 at 1:55 AM
1 mom liked this

You are fun, outgoing and laud

he is a little shy. 

Have older 3 kids 

married for 25 years. 

Have kids from previous marriages. 

vegaswife2011
by Emerald Member on May. 21, 2013 at 1:55 AM
1 mom liked this

I suck at the guessing stuff! Lol. You guys look happy, very cute :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 21, 2013 at 1:56 AM

We did not mean to dress alike aat all the day this photo was taken. We were on vacation so our wardrobe was limited. We try very hard to never dress alike. EVER! LOL He likes teal and all shades of blue while I prefer greens. He's outdoorsy and loves to fish, camp and all that. I am not an outoors person at all.

Quoting Zazayam:

You both like teal. I also like teal. And you look happy. His glasses remind me of all the fishers/boaters around here, so I'm going to say you do stuff like that sometimes.

Zazayam
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2013 at 1:58 AM
1 mom liked this

Haha well I count him fishing as a win.

Quoting Anonymous:

We did not mean to dress alike aat all the day this photo was taken. We were on vacation so our wardrobe was limited. We try very hard to never dress alike. EVER! LOL He likes teal and all shades of blue while I prefer greens. He's outdoorsy and loves to fish, camp and all that. I am not an outoors person at all.

Quoting Zazayam:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 21, 2013 at 1:59 AM

I am the shy one, he is the louder one.

Yes on older kids. No one kids from previous marriages, we have only been married to each other and neither had children prior to our getting married.

Quoting Mish321:

You are fun, outgoing and laud

he is a little shy. 

Have older 3 kids 

married for 25 years. 

Have kids from previous marriages. 

SJG1013
by SJG on May. 21, 2013 at 2:00 AM
1 mom liked this
I meant 35-40. Hope it didn't make you feel old. I thought 3 kids but put 4.

Quoting Anonymous:

I will have to come back to this one....you were spot on with one of these.  :-)

Quoting SJG1013:

You have 4 kids.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 21, 2013 at 2:00 AM
1 mom liked this

It was. :-) You guessed very well on that one and on one of us like teal. Everything he owns is some shade of blue. LOL He even has 4 jackets that are that color and in the winter he bought me a jacket that was gthat same shade of blue. I just shake my head. LOL

Quoting Zazayam:

Haha well I count him fishing as a win.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Zazayam:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)