Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

too much af? maybe tmi?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 27 Replies
So I have been cramping bad worse cramp pains ever.. well anyways, tonight I have bled through 3 super tampons in a matter of 6 hours. Even when my af is heavy ot usually takes 4 hours to just use one.. af startes when it was suppose to just never bled this bad! Is going through 3 in 6 hours real bad?
Posted by Anonymous on May. 21, 2013 at 2:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SJG1013
by SJG on May. 21, 2013 at 2:15 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 21, 2013 at 2:17 AM
The reason why I asked is to mainly see if anyone ever had this issue with so much bleeding. Thank you for the picture though

Quoting SJG1013:

Mobile Photo

MommyGoddess27
by Member on May. 21, 2013 at 2:17 AM
You should probably go to a doctor...that was happening to a friend of mine and she found out that she was having a miscarriage
SJG1013
by SJG on May. 21, 2013 at 2:18 AM
I do hope it lightens up. I use to have the worst cramps where I couldn't move. After I got pregnant they weren't as bad. Hope you can figure it out.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 21, 2013 at 2:20 AM

I had a really odd period this month. Started with spotting, went for a few days, stopped, started again and then last Wed. I got bad cramps abd started bleeding very heavily. From Thursday until Saturday night I was going through a super plus tampon every 1-2 hours. Now it's light. I did call my GYN on Thursday because at that point my period was 2 1/2 weeks long but with light spotting for the first 2 1/2 weeks. She told me that if I am still bleeing non-stop 10 days after when I called her to call back. I don't think that I will have to call her back.

Jessica7409
by Member on May. 21, 2013 at 2:22 AM

when i was 14 my period started normally, but went on for 6 months straight and continually got more heavy. it wasnt until i was bleeding through a super plus tampon AND pad in 30 mins, and got sent home from school, that my mom finally took me to a doctor. they never could give me a reason for it but in the end they put me on birth control and that worked it out. ive been off of birth control for a few years now and i havent had any problems so far.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 21, 2013 at 2:22 AM
See I did think of that but with mc don't yoy usually get bad clots? I get my normal clots that I usually get nothing more and nothing less.. I did read on google though that kidney stones can cause this so idk. Would I go to my regular dr or my ob though?

Quoting MommyGoddess27:

You should probably go to a doctor...that was happening to a friend of mine and she found out that she was having a miscarriage

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 21, 2013 at 2:24 AM
Thanks! It started out sunday night with labor like cramps was horrible. To where I'd break out in sweat. Then earlier tonight is when it started bleeding this bad.

Quoting SJG1013:

I do hope it lightens up. I use to have the worst cramps where I couldn't move. After I got pregnant they weren't as bad. Hope you can figure it out.

MommyGoddess27
by Member on May. 21, 2013 at 2:25 AM
Id say regular doc first n if they cant help the ob

Quoting Anonymous:

See I did think of that but with mc don't yoy usually get bad clots? I get my normal clots that I usually get nothing more and nothing less.. I did read on google though that kidney stones can cause this so idk. Would I go to my regular dr or my ob though?

Quoting MommyGoddess27:

SJG1013
by SJG on May. 21, 2013 at 2:27 AM
You might be having a MC. Does kidney stones run in the family? ( was reading off your other response) I think every MC is different. I had one but I think it would be a tmi

Quoting Anonymous:

Thanks! It started out sunday night with labor like cramps was horrible. To where I'd break out in sweat. Then earlier tonight is when it started bleeding this bad.

Quoting SJG1013:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)