Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Size 12 is fat or skinny depending on if you're fat or skinny

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

skinny people think size 12 is fat

fat people think size 12 is skinny

Posted by Anonymous on May. 21, 2013 at 10:38 AM
Replies (131-136):
XoXo.Nikki.XoXo
by Gold Member on May. 21, 2013 at 12:16 PM
Size 10-12 is ideal for my body type. I used to be super skinny 00 and size 5 after I had my oldest. I was too thin. I'm now a 16, currently losing. Was a size 18-20... I'll be at my ideal weight and size soon :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Love060708kids
by on May. 21, 2013 at 12:18 PM

I'm 5'0"  at one point I was at 173 pounds

I'm down to 148 now and still losing.

My goal is to be between 115-125

Mish321
by on May. 21, 2013 at 12:20 PM

:-) K

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm going to message you. We need to chat more :-)

Quoting Mish321:

I started Insanity yesterday. I had CDs for a long time, but was too lazy to do them before. Now I'm really determent to loose weight.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ha that's nuts! I have always worked out but these past few months I have been upping my workouts. I'm currently doing insanity and love it!! Yea don't not eat just to lose weight you are guaranteed to gain it back. I noticed that eating healthier and making better food choices keeps my weight off. I'm at a Plato in my weight right now tho :-/

Quoting Mish321:

Are you my twin:-). 

I also work out 5 days a week, but does not seem to work just yet, I started couple of months ago. The only think that helped me to loose weigh was not eating at all. I lost 10lbs that week, and was 115lbs, but the day I started eating again, I've gain all my weight back.  Crazy! :-)

Quoting Anonymous:

That's craziness I haven't either! I totally know how you feel. I workout 6 times a week and still feels flabby. There's no way 12 would not look fat on me. Im 128-130 lbs working on 120 lbs. I'm 5"5 as well. Nice to meet you too :-D

Quoting Mish321::-) I've never met a person that knows how I feel about it :-) Nice to meet you!!!I weigth between 115-125lbs, depence on a week I had:-)What about you?

Quoting Anonymous:Im the exact same size as you! Small on top and 27 on bottom and feel exactly like you do!!!

Quoting Mish321:Same here. I'm a size xsmall-small on top and size 27(size 4) on the bottom. I have so much fat on me. i can't imagine beeing size 12. 

Quoting Anonymous:I think im fat at a size 4. So I think 12 is too.

queenamy
by Gold Member on May. 21, 2013 at 12:23 PM

that's true in my case. when i was a size 16/18 .. i would dream of being a size 12 and wouldnt wish to be any smaller. Now i'm a size 4 and I still feel big.. 

mewebb82
by Platinum Member on May. 21, 2013 at 12:23 PM
It depends entirely on body shape. A size 12 would be fat for me, but could be skinny for someone else.
ColieO
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2013 at 1:06 PM
I wouldn't be happy with that size. I don't want to be a 10 right now. I'm almost fitting in an 8. I want to be at least a 6.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN