Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What's your big girl and little kid candy?

Posted by on May. 21, 2013 at 10:46 AM
  • 17 Replies
What's that candy that makes you feel all grown up and like a big girl and that candy that brings the kid out of you?

My big girl candy is Lindt-Lindor truffles. THEY'RE MINE! Nom, nom, nom,.....no you can't have any! But seriously I like to eat them while reading a good book on the couch with the window open to catch a breeze. Yes, I will hide them because I don't want to share lol.

My little kid candy is Fun Dip....the one with the candy stick and you dip it in the sugar.....mmmmmm.......makes me wanna go play hop scotch with the kids at the park?

What's yours?
by on May. 21, 2013 at 10:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rosebud27aj
by Amanda on May. 21, 2013 at 10:48 AM

My big girl candy is Lindt- Lindor truffles milk chocolate ones...my kid candy is peanut butter m&ms 

AmaliaD
by Platinum Member on May. 21, 2013 at 10:48 AM

i just love chocolate and always have.     i have only one true love in candy.

Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on May. 21, 2013 at 10:48 AM
Riesens Chocolates for my big girl candy.

Little girl candy was the Fun Dip. You know, the two white sticks that came in a long packet of assorted flavors of powdered sugar, basically. I loved that stuff as a child.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nirvanadonna
by on May. 21, 2013 at 10:52 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting Nicoleb9:

Little girl candy was the Fun Dip. You know, the two white sticks that came in a long packet of assorted flavors of powdered sugar, basically. I loved that stuff as a child.

Fun Dip is my little kid candy too lol.
Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on May. 21, 2013 at 10:58 AM
Lol, I just noticed that. I didn't even finish reading your entire OP before I replied because my mind jumped straight to the Fun Dip. I remember not being able to resist biting the sticks before I was out of sugar. So of course a wet fingertip worked just as well when the sticks ran out before the powder.

Good times.

Quoting nirvanadonna:

Quoting Nicoleb9:

Fun Dip is my little kid candy too lol.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nirvanadonna
by on May. 21, 2013 at 11:08 AM
Quoting Nicoleb9:

I would eat the stick and use my finger to eat the sugar. My mom would get mad because my finger would be dark blue, green, or red and she would say dont touch her furniture and it will take days for the dye to come off my finger.
teaspring
by on May. 21, 2013 at 11:09 AM

My big girl candy is those big candy bars filled with caramel that in the candy aisle at the grocery store...

My little girl candy is Nerds ... and blowpops... :p

Tiffony86
by on May. 21, 2013 at 11:11 AM
Big girl- white chocolate coconut Ferraro rocher truffles... To die for
Little kid- bottle caps & jelly bellies.
Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on May. 21, 2013 at 11:14 AM
Lol. I remember the colored fingertips, too.

I know this isn't technically candy, but another childhood favorite of mine were those Sweet 16 donuts. They're something you mostly find in the south. They're like the Hostess Donettes, but sooooooo much better. The bag of powdered donuts were heaven in my mouth and I could down the whole bag by myself. Oh, to have that childhood metabolism back.

Quoting nirvanadonna:

Quoting Nicoleb9:

I would eat the stick and use my finger to eat the sugar. My mom would get mad because my finger would be dark blue, green, or red and she would say dont touch her furniture and it will take days for the dye to come off my finger.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nirvanadonna
by on May. 21, 2013 at 11:16 AM
Quoting Tiffony86:

Big girl- white chocolate coconut Ferraro rocher truffles... To die for
Little kid- bottle caps & jelly bellies.

Ooooooo have you tried the all chocolate one with the chocolate pearl in the middle?! My fat girl is getting ready to come out lol.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN