Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Mobile Photo

Are you hot or not? I know I am ha! :)
by on May. 21, 2013 at 11:30 AM
Replies (211-219):
Pink.Sunshine.
by on May. 21, 2013 at 5:30 PM

I was looking at the comment as a whole. Fine with me though. We're all entitled to love ourselves and should not while putting others down though. That part wasn't cool.

Quoting MichaelsMom0711:

Oh no, I know a smart ass remark when I see one, I am always that way too and could tell your replies werent. I was about to say dam, it must be cuz the white girl said she is happy to be white! lol

Quoting Pink.Sunshine.:

Ok I thought you didn't get what I was saying or thought I was being sarcastic. I am usually sarcastic and snarky. I wasn't in my replies to you earlier though.

Quoting MichaelsMom0711:

I didnt think you were being a bitch in the replies, I just wasnt sure why u were still replying! It is hard to be nice isnt it!? I am trying but I think I was just born a sarcastic bitch and love being one! BUT the original comment wasnt meant that way but things I say just happen to be like that! I am not sure what you would name call or say to me, a racial slur for a white person or Irish/Italian cuz that usually makes us laugh. Cant use bitch cuz I admit and own up to that and LOVE that I am one, asshole too, cuz lets face it nice people finish last! Not sure what else there would be!! LOL

Quoting Pink.Sunshine.:

I didn't explain anything in the quote below this. I said I got what you meant. I already explained it further there and I actually was very polite in my response back to you. Would you like for me to argue, name call, be hateful or evil towards you? For some reason, I think you missed that I was being nice. I can give you an argument or be mean if you'd like. This being nice shit is hard anyway.

Quoting MichaelsMom0711:

.....You're not unhappy yet youre still explaining......I get it now......I am going to continue to be nice as amusing as this could get for me....!!

Quoting Pink.Sunshine.:

Nah, I'm not unhappy. I got your full meaning after you quoted me the first time. 

Quoting MichaelsMom0711:

you are unhappy with something cuz I said right in the original reply that I wasnt saying it to be an ass but because I felt bad for my friend that it took so much time. I have curly hair too but I turn the straightener up all the way so it takes 10 mins, I dont like to straighten it all the time either though and ur right about anyone taking 5 hours to get ready and not just cuz of hair but anything. Everyone should be glad to be what they are and from where theyre from, I am Irish and Italian and very glad and wouldnt change that either. I just remember thinking Im glad to have "white hair" and my mom saying the same thing when we would have to wait for my friend while they  were doing hers. Maybe they put too much effort thou cuz her mother was a perfectionist, probably shouldnt have taken hours!

Quoting Pink.Sunshine.:

well for me personally, I don't always straighten my hair. I don't need to have sleek, bone straight hair to feel attractive. Sometimes I wear it curly but that's mainly when I'm in between a relaxer stretch. Relaxers take 20 min top to apply and wash out. They don't normally take hours. Now, if they're going to beauty salons to get it done that's an entirely different story. Many folks of all races, take hours and hours to flat iron their hair or even fix themselves up. I think it really depends on the individual and whether or not they're high maintenance. I love who I am. I wouldn't change that for anyone and it's ok, if others are happy they're not black. I'm happy I am what I am.

Quoting MichaelsMom0711:

LOL! I still feel bad.....but you are right, if you are black you would look VERY funny as a white girl! Like that albino syndrome or whatever that is called! =)  And I'm just saying with the hair taking so much time cuz I couldnt go out of the house, or even be around the house for that matter, with my hair looking wild, black, white or otherwise so i would have to put in the effort but to each is own, if you or anyone else doesnt care thats not my problem! I live in Chicago so I see it all, there are LOTS of people who u can tell do not know what the word effort even means! lol

Quoting Pink.Sunshine.:

don't feel bad for me, it's not that hard nor is it that serious and *gasp* some black girls prefer their hair natural, no time and effort needed. Thank God I'm black. I'd look funny as a white girl.

Quoting MichaelsMom0711:

this is true and I am not making fun, I feel bad for black girls cuz of how much it takes to straighten their hair or relax it or whatever u call it. I had a friend that was black in grade school and it took HOURS but in the end her hair was beautiful. I remember thinking dam, thank god I'm white, mine takes 10 mins to straighten and if I want my natural curls just let it air dry and throw in a  little mousse!!

Quoting mstricey:

All your answers are nothing short of a google search. There are hundreds of videos on YouTube to help black women care for their natural hair. There are countless natural hair community websites. She could have easily flat ironed her hair to get it straight. Is there some kind of rule about black women using flat irons?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting FrozenReesesCup:

How ignorant of you.

First of all, all African American women can grow long hair. We use a lot of products because African American hair is naturally dry. The products are used to moisturize and aid growth.

Secondly, how do you know white women didn't wear extensions? Were you going around inspecting scalps?

Quoting Anonymous:Quoting Anonymous:

Some can. Most of them can't without the help of products. If they could, the "weave" and "extension" phenomenom would have never started. Do you remember when it was just black women wearing them? Do you remember the very first ones to start the trend? I do. And they weren't white or anything other than black.

It's true.

Lol! Oh please. Yah right. I see evidence of this natural long straight hair everyday. Haha. Where is it? I mean without the weaves and extensions. Where is it.

I've seen black women wear there hair naturally and it's quite beautiful actually. They'll twist it or braid it, take it out and wear it with the waves. It's very pretty. But no, there weren't any white women around in the 80s wearing weaves and extensions. Hair pieces? Yes. Wigs? Definitely. But the earliest extensions were made from horse hair so it's kind of coarse and more passable for ethnic hair. You don't have to agree with my statements. Doesn't matter to me. :-)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 41 on May. 21, 2013 at 5:32 PM

Huh.

I thought with your screenname that perhaps you would have a nice toned, athletic body and all I'm seeing is a twig with an ass in another area code.

Crazy.

AlwaysKISA
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2013 at 5:33 PM
You are very hotttt!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MichaelsMom0711
by Bronze Member on May. 21, 2013 at 5:33 PM

its not putting anyone down but seeing as to how I am white of course it needs to be made out that way! (also makes us laugh!) I could see where it would have been cinfusing if I hadnt said that i wasnt saying it in an asshole way BUT if it still sounded like it oh well, what can I do, I only care for a few minutes then it gets funny!

Quoting Pink.Sunshine.:

I was looking at the comment as a whole. Fine with me though. We're all entitled to love ourselves and should not while putting others down though. That part wasn't cool.

Quoting MichaelsMom0711:

Oh no, I know a smart ass remark when I see one, I am always that way too and could tell your replies werent. I was about to say dam, it must be cuz the white girl said she is happy to be white! lol

Quoting Pink.Sunshine.:

Ok I thought you didn't get what I was saying or thought I was being sarcastic. I am usually sarcastic and snarky. I wasn't in my replies to you earlier though.

Quoting MichaelsMom0711:

I didnt think you were being a bitch in the replies, I just wasnt sure why u were still replying! It is hard to be nice isnt it!? I am trying but I think I was just born a sarcastic bitch and love being one! BUT the original comment wasnt meant that way but things I say just happen to be like that! I am not sure what you would name call or say to me, a racial slur for a white person or Irish/Italian cuz that usually makes us laugh. Cant use bitch cuz I admit and own up to that and LOVE that I am one, asshole too, cuz lets face it nice people finish last! Not sure what else there would be!! LOL

Quoting Pink.Sunshine.:

I didn't explain anything in the quote below this. I said I got what you meant. I already explained it further there and I actually was very polite in my response back to you. Would you like for me to argue, name call, be hateful or evil towards you? For some reason, I think you missed that I was being nice. I can give you an argument or be mean if you'd like. This being nice shit is hard anyway.

Quoting MichaelsMom0711:

.....You're not unhappy yet youre still explaining......I get it now......I am going to continue to be nice as amusing as this could get for me....!!

Quoting Pink.Sunshine.:

Nah, I'm not unhappy. I got your full meaning after you quoted me the first time. 

Quoting MichaelsMom0711:

you are unhappy with something cuz I said right in the original reply that I wasnt saying it to be an ass but because I felt bad for my friend that it took so much time. I have curly hair too but I turn the straightener up all the way so it takes 10 mins, I dont like to straighten it all the time either though and ur right about anyone taking 5 hours to get ready and not just cuz of hair but anything. Everyone should be glad to be what they are and from where theyre from, I am Irish and Italian and very glad and wouldnt change that either. I just remember thinking Im glad to have "white hair" and my mom saying the same thing when we would have to wait for my friend while they  were doing hers. Maybe they put too much effort thou cuz her mother was a perfectionist, probably shouldnt have taken hours!

Quoting Pink.Sunshine.:

well for me personally, I don't always straighten my hair. I don't need to have sleek, bone straight hair to feel attractive. Sometimes I wear it curly but that's mainly when I'm in between a relaxer stretch. Relaxers take 20 min top to apply and wash out. They don't normally take hours. Now, if they're going to beauty salons to get it done that's an entirely different story. Many folks of all races, take hours and hours to flat iron their hair or even fix themselves up. I think it really depends on the individual and whether or not they're high maintenance. I love who I am. I wouldn't change that for anyone and it's ok, if others are happy they're not black. I'm happy I am what I am.

Quoting MichaelsMom0711:

LOL! I still feel bad.....but you are right, if you are black you would look VERY funny as a white girl! Like that albino syndrome or whatever that is called! =)  And I'm just saying with the hair taking so much time cuz I couldnt go out of the house, or even be around the house for that matter, with my hair looking wild, black, white or otherwise so i would have to put in the effort but to each is own, if you or anyone else doesnt care thats not my problem! I live in Chicago so I see it all, there are LOTS of people who u can tell do not know what the word effort even means! lol

Quoting Pink.Sunshine.:

don't feel bad for me, it's not that hard nor is it that serious and *gasp* some black girls prefer their hair natural, no time and effort needed. Thank God I'm black. I'd look funny as a white girl.

Quoting MichaelsMom0711:

this is true and I am not making fun, I feel bad for black girls cuz of how much it takes to straighten their hair or relax it or whatever u call it. I had a friend that was black in grade school and it took HOURS but in the end her hair was beautiful. I remember thinking dam, thank god I'm white, mine takes 10 mins to straighten and if I want my natural curls just let it air dry and throw in a  little mousse!!

Quoting mstricey:

All your answers are nothing short of a google search. There are hundreds of videos on YouTube to help black women care for their natural hair. There are countless natural hair community websites. She could have easily flat ironed her hair to get it straight. Is there some kind of rule about black women using flat irons?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting FrozenReesesCup:

How ignorant of you.

First of all, all African American women can grow long hair. We use a lot of products because African American hair is naturally dry. The products are used to moisturize and aid growth.

Secondly, how do you know white women didn't wear extensions? Were you going around inspecting scalps?

Some can. Most of them can't without the help of products. If they could, the "weave" and "extension" phenomenom would have never started. Do you remember when it was just black women wearing them? Do you remember the very first ones to start the trend? I do. And they weren't white or anything other than black.

It's true.

Lol! Oh please. Yah right. I see evidence of this natural long straight hair everyday. Haha. Where is it? I mean without the weaves and extensions. Where is it.

I've seen black women wear there hair naturally and it's quite beautiful actually. They'll twist it or braid it, take it out and wear it with the waves. It's very pretty. But no, there weren't any white women around in the 80s wearing weaves and extensions. Hair pieces? Yes. Wigs? Definitely. But the earliest extensions were made from horse hair so it's kind of coarse and more passable for ethnic hair. You don't have to agree with my statements. Doesn't matter to me. :-)

sophiasmommy27
by Sarah Sweetheart on May. 21, 2013 at 5:35 PM
not cool dude.
rude as fuck.

seriously. what if that was your kids picture that I decided was unattractive and tagged it online as "ugly"

I fucking PROMISE YOU, you wouldn't just say "chill out dude"

Quoting AubreesMommy513:

Lol chill out. It just looks like a fake picture. Type in "ugly women" on google image search and you'll find her picture. If they don't want them used, then somebody shouldn't have put the picture on the Internet.

Quoting Anonymous:

Every random pic of real people on google is just that a REAL PERSON! Do u think it would make them feel good, you using them as a joke, basically saying there unattractive? Hmmm

No im not bein to seriouse over a joke, but all u woman that do that shit shld think 1st, act second! Hope your kids don't end up on the internet as adults, when u google ugly! Just sayin....

Quoting AubreesMommy513:

Who is she? This is just a random pic I found on google.

Quoting Cbreland07:

Aw didn't she pass away recently?

Quoting AubreesMommy513:

Mobile Photo

I'm sexy and I know it

Pink.Sunshine.
by on May. 21, 2013 at 5:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Are you assuming that I quoted you and responded to your particular comment strictly because you're white? Are you assuming that all blacks play the "race" card. I'm done being nice. What you said was rude. "I'm so glad I'm white" while adding the time it takes for black girls to straighten their hair. In other words, thank God I'm not black. That shit was rude and it would be rude whether you were Indian, Pakistani, Iraqi, etc & etc.

Quoting MichaelsMom0711:

its not putting anyone down but seeing as to how I am white of course it needs to be made out that way! (also makes us laugh!) I could see where it would have been cinfusing if I hadnt said that i wasnt saying it in an asshole way BUT if it still sounded like it oh well, what can I do, I only care for a few minutes then it gets funny!

Quoting Pink.Sunshine.:

Quoting MichaelsMom0711:

Quoting Pink.Sunshine.:

Quoting MichaelsMom0711:

Quoting Pink.Sunshine.:

Quoting MichaelsMom0711:

Quoting Pink.Sunshine.:

Quoting MichaelsMom0711:

Quoting Pink.Sunshine.:

Quoting MichaelsMom0711:

Quoting Pink.Sunshine.:

Quoting MichaelsMom0711:

Quoting mstricey:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting FrozenReesesCup:

How ignorant of you.

It's true.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 42 on May. 21, 2013 at 5:37 PM
Lmao!

Quoting Anonymous:

Bawhahahababa. NOT HOT AT ALL. Wearing grandmas curtains today? Hahahababa

Pink.Sunshine.
by on May. 21, 2013 at 5:39 PM

Jesus take the wheel, I am out of this post. I have homework that needs to be done with my Kindergartner. If I feel that you're worthy, I'll respond to your quote. If I don't respond, you can kindly go kick some boulders.

MichaelsMom0711
by Bronze Member on May. 22, 2013 at 10:18 AM

Well I AM glad Im not black but also glad Im not hispanic, Asain, Mid Eastern or anything else like I said, and like you said, which we should be happy to be what we are and proud of it! And I am guessing if I was not white or if I was black that you wouldnt have responded, alot of black people DO play the race card (for ALOT of different reasons but hey, whatever gets you by  right) BUT I dont think you wouldve replied cuz If I was black I wouldnt be saying i feel bad for other black girls that it takes so long with the hair and everything,

Quoting Pink.Sunshine.:

Are you assuming that I quoted you and responded to your particular comment strictly because you're white? Are you assuming that all blacks play the "race" card. I'm done being nice. What you said was rude. "I'm so glad I'm white" while adding the time it takes for black girls to straighten their hair. In other words, thank God I'm not black. That shit was rude and it would be rude whether you were Indian, Pakistani, Iraqi, etc & etc.

Quoting MichaelsMom0711:

Quoting Pink.Sunshine.:

Quoting MichaelsMom0711:

Quoting Pink.Sunshine.:

Quoting MichaelsMom0711:

Quoting Pink.Sunshine.:

Quoting MichaelsMom0711:

Quoting Pink.Sunshine.:

Quoting MichaelsMom0711:

Quoting Pink.Sunshine.:

Quoting MichaelsMom0711:

Quoting Pink.Sunshine.:

Quoting MichaelsMom0711:

Quoting mstricey:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting FrozenReesesCup:

How ignorant of you.

It's true.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)