Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What would you do if your child did this? Big warning! Don't look if you are easily disgusted

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

This is someone cutting a picture into their skin so it leaves a scar. My husband found ths the other night and thought it was "cool". It really freaks me out I told him I'd get a divorce if he ever did something like this. I couldn't imagine my chid doing it. I love tattoos and think they are great I have oe and plan to get more but this is just disturbing. If you want more graphic pics look up scarification but be warned it is very disturbing 

Posted by Anonymous on May. 22, 2013 at 9:49 AM
Replies (81-90):
deedee51065
by on May. 22, 2013 at 6:24 PM

Gross!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on May. 22, 2013 at 6:25 PM

I thought I was crazy, but most of you have me beat by a mile!

V.Dubbya
by Silver Member on May. 22, 2013 at 6:25 PM

Ow... That's all I got... 

SageAdvice
by on May. 22, 2013 at 6:25 PM

Each to their own.. Doesn't bother me.  Some Warriors used to mark themselves in such a way.  Not that you ever will, but if you ever saw The Ghost Dance Ceromony, you'd understand this attempt at scarification is some tame shit. 

If he ever changes his mind he can ink over it. *shrugs*

BeAmour
by Tonya on May. 22, 2013 at 6:26 PM
I saw one getting done on TV and it made me cringe because they are basically skinning the people. The scar was a freaking georgeous fully back cherry blossom tree but no! I'm a recovering cutter so, I have a lot of mixed emotions when I look at this.
BethanyJ
by Silver Member on May. 22, 2013 at 6:26 PM

Whatever.  Their body, their choice.  It's pointless to freak out over things like tattoos or piercings.  

cLanief
by on May. 22, 2013 at 6:28 PM
branding is worse. I actually had a friend back in the day that had paws branded up his arm...
surromama
by Gold Member on May. 22, 2013 at 6:28 PM
My friend and I did that in high school. It was names, not pictured. You can barely see my scar, but my friend had huge letters on her legs. I hope its not bad.
I would be upset if my kids did it, but I'm pretty sure they wouldn't.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on May. 22, 2013 at 8:35 PM

Please Lord, dont let my children be interested in this. Amen.

helema24
by on May. 22, 2013 at 8:49 PM

power bitch slap internetMuslim Cat prays towards Mecca. LoL by: wirgylovesamletoandshayaprofessor cat. replyI Like Big Butts and I Cannot

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)