Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Have you ever kept a secret from your spouse?

Posted by on May. 22, 2013 at 1:52 PM
  • 139 Replies

Poll

Question: Have you ever kept a secret from your spouse?

Options:

Yes.

No.

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 355

View Results

by on May. 22, 2013 at 1:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tifbrown
by on May. 22, 2013 at 1:57 PM
2 moms liked this

I have a secret I've kept from everyone, even my husband. Other than that though, no I don't keep secrets from him. I have no reason to.

gabby416
by on May. 22, 2013 at 1:59 PM
2 moms liked this

No and he doesn't keep them from me.  trust is a big thing for him, if I ever kept a secret or lied he would probably leave me.

Moe1521
by on May. 22, 2013 at 2:03 PM
1 mom liked this
I see no point in even trying to lie. I'm HORRIBLE at it.

And trust is a huge deal to me. If I want him to be honest with me, I need to be honest with him.
LoveNaCupcake
by Gold Member on May. 22, 2013 at 2:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Yup, it was a secret surprise party O.O and since I'm bad at keeping secrets he found out >.< other than that no, we don't keep secrets (unless it's stupid surprise secret type things)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 22, 2013 at 2:09 PM
5 moms liked this
Yes. He actually thinks my dad likes him :-/
StarLight23
by Silver Member on May. 22, 2013 at 2:12 PM

Yes I've kept secrets from my husband but they are legitimite ones. Most times when I do an online survey and qualify for it to participate then you actually fill it out they have you promise to keep it confidential and not divulge it to anyone (probably because of competiton and stuff).

So when I fill out a survey I tellĀ  him.. oh it's about previewing an idea for a store or a movie preview.. or something general like that.

Other than birthday surprises, Christmas gifts, and Father's Day presents.. No I've never kept a deep dark secret from him.

highlandmum
by Spunky on May. 22, 2013 at 2:16 PM
7 moms liked this

There are some things before we were married that I do not want him to know about - it is in the past and I would like to keep it that way.  I am sure there are things from his past I do not know about either.  It in no way affects our relationship today.

robibuni
by Platinum Member on May. 22, 2013 at 2:20 PM

I clicked "yes", but not in a long time, not since we were dating, really. Otherwise, I tell him everything...I have a hard time keeping stuff from him. I get excited to tell him stuff!

Elle.tea.22
by Ruby Member on May. 22, 2013 at 2:23 PM
I have a few.
Ariah
by on May. 22, 2013 at 2:23 PM
1 mom liked this

He's probably the only one that knows every thing About me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)