Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

shaving...

Posted by on May. 22, 2013 at 3:02 PM
  • 34 Replies

how often and with what?

i use baby oil and shave when my hair starts poking out of my jamies, in the summer its every other day...you?

by on May. 22, 2013 at 3:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
whitegirlwasted
by on May. 22, 2013 at 3:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Shaving is for losers.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 22, 2013 at 3:04 PM

I shave when I feel like it. It's a chore right now with being nearly 7 months pregnant. Bleh. I use shampoo and a cheap shaver right now. I prefer venus shavers though. 

stepperbepper
by on May. 22, 2013 at 3:05 PM

i use the dollar pack, it has like 4-6 in em but with the baby oil i never get nics.

Quoting Anonymous:

I shave when I feel like it. It's a chore right now with being nearly 7 months pregnant. Bleh. I use shampoo and a cheap shaver right now. I prefer venus shavers though. 

shortyshorts25
by on May. 22, 2013 at 3:07 PM

i shave everyday.. i feel gross if i don't ..i use shaving cream with a razor

Traci_Momof2
by Silver Member on May. 22, 2013 at 3:10 PM

In the summer it's once every 2 - 3 days.  In the wintertime it's only when it starts bothering me, probably once every 2 - 3 weeks.  I use venus razors and soap in the shower.

MomsRule723
by on May. 22, 2013 at 3:12 PM

I use a razor and shaving cream most of the time.  Shave about 2 or 3 times a week.  Sometimes i use Nair or the Veet stuff with the fake razor thing.  They do last longer than shaving but the Nair burns my skin if I am not careful. 

stephiebugg
by Gold Member on May. 22, 2013 at 3:12 PM

daily
shaving gel

ragdoll13
by on May. 22, 2013 at 3:14 PM

Good lord how I LOATHE shaving my legs . . . .  Armpits are no big deal, and down stairs is a pain, but it has to be done.

Dh gets 4 new razors every month from the Dollar Shave Club, but he's one of those guys that will use the same razor till scrapes his skin off, so he always has tons of new ones hanging around.  I just use his razors and my shaving cream.  

Fabulous24
by Gold Member on May. 22, 2013 at 3:15 PM

I shave my arm pits every other day and I shave my legs once a month. I use nair for my legs and it takes about 4 weeks forth hair to grow back. Oh I shave down there once a week. I prefer to have no hair down there. 

KyBugsMommy815
by Bronze Member on May. 22, 2013 at 3:15 PM
I shave when I feel like it, which is usually when I'm going to wear a sleeveless shirt, a dress, or shorts. Lol.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)