Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

#1 & #3 are his #2 I'm not sure **ETA Red** **Update Purple** **Update #2**

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 130 Replies

Say you were married for 8 years and had 3 kids together. You know for sure that #1 and #3 are your husbands but when #2 was conceived you and dh were living apart on the brink of divorce and you had sex with another guy for a few months. During the seperation you were also with your dh a few times because well, we all get caught up in the moment sometimes. So #2 came along and you and dh decide to work it out and he thinks he's the dad but you're not sure if it's him or the other guy. Dh doesn't know about the other guy. #2 is 4 years old now. Would you tell dh or keep it to yourself? He's never questioned her paternity. Thankfully other guy and dh look similar so all 3 kids look like siblings.

***For those calling me a whore sure you're right I'm a whore. I wasn't living with my husband and didn't think we'd be getting back together after he slept with his coworker. I know two wrongs don't make a right and that I should've probably refrained for getting involved with someone else but, I'm human, I make mistakes. I always used a condom with the other guy. Dh and I hooked up a few times while dropping off DS1 for visitations. We still had feelings for each other. I know I'm a horrible a person but calling me names isn't doing me any good. I think I'm going to tell DH tonight. I've been so close to telling him so many times but I always chicken out. I know he's going to be a ball of emotions. I can't keep this in anymore though everyone involved deserves to know.

Dh came home and he had to look up something his phone was in his truck so he grabbed my phone off the counter. I was busy with the kids and making dinner and didn't think anything of it, we use each others phones all the time. He's standing there for a while reading I assumed looking up whatever he was looking up and he finally looked at me and asked "Is this you? Is this yours? What the fuck is this?" I said "what?!?" I walked over to him and he's reading this post... my heart sank. His face only showed heart break. He tossed the phone on the counter and said "What the.... is this true?" I tried to hush him so I could get the kids out side to jump on the trampoline. I told him it's true and that I've been wanting to tell him for a long time, since the beginning but I know he loves his children so I couldn't bring myself to do it. He didn't cry and he wasn't mad I think he was just in shock. He said he was going for a run and just left after changing. I don't know how he's going to take it when it all sinks in. I feel like shit that he's hurt and that he had to find out in a round about way. I should've been honest with him.

Update #2: Dh came back home at around 1 am. He was very very drunk which is not like him because he's all about health and fitness and doesn't drink. I was downstairs watching tv I asked him if we could talk he didn't say anything. I helped him upstairs because he could barely walk. He laid down on the bed and starting crying. I rubbed his back and told him how sorry I was, if he'd only talk to me. He pushed me away but didn't say a word. I didn't sleep well, took an early shower. He came in and told me that nothing will change his mind about his daughter so he doesn't want to know. As he walked out he told me to pack my shit, leave the kids and he wants a divorce. He won't even talk to me. I know this is what I deserve I just wish I could go back in time. I don't even know where I'm supposed to go. Do I really leave my kids? I knew he would be mad but I just didn't expect this kind of reaction. I can't leave my kids, I don't know what to do.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 22, 2013 at 3:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
2kids2dogs2cats
by Silver Member on May. 22, 2013 at 3:40 PM
6 moms liked this

Call Maury.

2kids2dogs2cats
by Silver Member on May. 22, 2013 at 3:40 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 22, 2013 at 3:41 PM
6 moms liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 22, 2013 at 3:42 PM

LOL, no if I do tell him I don't want to publicly embarrass him.

Quoting 2kids2dogs2cats:

Call Maury.

kaylaybaby666
by on May. 22, 2013 at 3:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Get a DNA test without him knowing
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 22, 2013 at 3:43 PM
3 moms liked this

No, I'm not a whore at all, AT ALL. I've only been with 3 guys my whole life, I'm 34. And really Obummer is a jackass.

Quoting Anonymous:

blessed107
by Platinum Member on May. 22, 2013 at 3:43 PM

laughing

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 22, 2013 at 3:43 PM

And then tell him if he's not the dad. Ugh I hate this mess. it's been eating me up for years now!

Quoting kaylaybaby666:

Get a DNA test without him knowing

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 22, 2013 at 3:44 PM
2 moms liked this

What good would come out of telling him?  He would feel lied to, betrayed and hurt.  I would leave it alone if I were you. Unless you just like drama.

jbirdsladie27
by on May. 22, 2013 at 3:45 PM
No, Jerry Springer, she can call all the "baby daddy's" on and we can all watch the entertainment

Quoting 2kids2dogs2cats:

Call Maury.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN