Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my dd got beat up at school today.....update on page 12

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 115 Replies
1 mom liked this

heres the back story,dd's best friend is dating the "cool musician", the popular cheerleader likes him as well,the cheerleader was dropping hints that she wanted him to take her to prom but he took dd's friend instead(prom was a month ago) monday dd's friend calls the house sobbing asking if she could talk to dd, i hand the phone to dd and a few minutes later dd tells me her friend is pregnant,and is coming over to spend the night.when dd's friend got here i asked her if i could ask her about what happened and she said "i was on depo idk what happened,i just got my 4th shot when prom came around and now...you know....idk what to do" i ask her if she set up a dr's appointment or anything and she shook her head no and i offered to take her tuesday,then i asked if she told her boyfriend(the musician) and shook her head no again so i say "well why dont you ask him to come here and tell him here,and me and dd will be here if things go wrong,instead of at your house when your by yourself a lot" she says ok and calls her boyfriend.

a half an hour later he comes to the house,she tells him,and he hugs her i could hear her say "im scared and i dont know what to do" my dd's friend and her boyfriend leave after i make dinner.yesterday when i took dd's friend to the OB her boyfriend came with us and all that good stuff,i bought them lunch and took them home,dd's friend is 8 weeks(yes its the boyfriends they have been dating for 6 months but just keep it kinda quiet)

so now to today,i guess the boyfriend posted an ultrasound picture on his fb,and the cheerleader made a fake profile and added him (otherwise he wouldnt have added her) and the cheerleader was pissed off so she asked a couple of friends to help her beat up my dd's friend and make her miscarry.this happened at lunch,the girls grabbed my dd's friend by the hair and drug her off of the picnic table,my dd jumped in the middle of it and ended up getting beat up instead of her friend. my dd has a broken nose and bruises all over her but other then hat shes fine....im proud of my dd for standing up for her friend,but im slightly miffed that only one girl out of 4 is getting blamed for this

Posted by Anonymous on May. 22, 2013 at 3:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 22, 2013 at 3:54 PM

bump

km1970
by Platinum Member on May. 22, 2013 at 3:54 PM
4 moms liked this

wow...you will be suing the parents I hope....eta...and pressing charges

I am curious. It's great that you are there for your dd's friend, but where are her parents? Do they know she is pregnant.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 22, 2013 at 3:56 PM
4 moms liked this
That took a lot of courage for your dd. I hope proper charges are filed.
sadiebug1228
by on May. 22, 2013 at 3:56 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow I'm sorry she got beat up but I would be proud too. And I would be talking to the school about that the other girls need to be punished.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 22, 2013 at 3:56 PM

Quoting km1970:

wow...you will be suing the parents I hope....

I am curious. It's great that you are there for your dd's friend, but where are her parents? Do they know she is pregnant.

its only her dad and he's always working so she comes to me for the motherly stuff she needs....and yeah her dad knows

cristalf060812
by on May. 22, 2013 at 3:57 PM
Omg.. I'm glad she is ok... Proud of her for sticking up for her friend.. Is the friend and baby ok.. Did those girls get n trouble..
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 22, 2013 at 3:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Why sue? Pressing assault charges would be more beneficial.

Quoting km1970:

wow...you will be suing the parents I hope....eta...and pressing charges

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on May. 22, 2013 at 3:57 PM

Sorry about your dd. The OB's office let you bring in the friend? You had her insurance info?

Litlmama87
by Platinum Member on May. 22, 2013 at 3:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Where the hell is this girl's parents?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
skittlefart
by on May. 22, 2013 at 3:58 PM

Kids are disgusting these days....willing to resort to violence over a little high school crush :\ That chick will be landing her ass in jail in no time. What a psycho.

Hope your dd is okay, she's an amazing friend. Hope DD's friend is okay, but I gotta ask where the parents are... 

photo a082e1db-a995-4db8-80a1-a6db5f1cf88c_zps2b4588d6.jpg

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)