Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Being nosy

Posted by on May. 22, 2013 at 4:04 PM
  • 65 Replies
1 mom liked this
What's cooking for dinner at your house tonight? We are having London broil, mashed potatoes, and creamed corn. Dh and dd hate veggies but I will probably have some broccoli too and dd will get fruit of some sort, most likely strawberries.
by on May. 22, 2013 at 4:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JulyBabies
by Gold Member on May. 22, 2013 at 4:05 PM
1 mom liked this

No idea, I'll open the fridge and decide later

jbirdsladie27
by on May. 22, 2013 at 4:05 PM
I have no idea at the moment, some kind of chicken I suppose ( I have boneless breasts out)
whyamiabadmom
by on May. 22, 2013 at 4:06 PM

Beef Stroganoff :)

liveforever
by Silver Member on May. 22, 2013 at 4:07 PM
Chicken cooked with white wine and lemon. I have red and yellow pepper, onion,and tomatoes roasting in the oven I'll add to the chicken. I haven't decided if I want to add quiona with it or not.
KMadsen
by Gold Member on May. 22, 2013 at 4:10 PM

Sweet & spicy bacon wrapped chicken, creamed corn casserole, steamed broccoli, & french bread. I'm going to the farmer's market later so add in whatever fruit I buy there.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 22, 2013 at 4:11 PM
Pork chops snow peas and pasta salad. My son doesn't care for veggies to much I've found ways to sneak them in. I cook carrots with my potatoes for mashed potatoes and he never knows.
by Bronze Member on May. 22, 2013 at 4:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Broccoli quinoa casserole.  

brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on May. 22, 2013 at 4:15 PM

Banana nut pancakes with carmel sauce.

TiniMama
by Bronze Member on May. 22, 2013 at 4:15 PM
I hide them too and also serve her a small portion that she must at least try. The one I don't push is peas because she will gag on them. I am a very picky eater and my parents would force me to eat things I didn't like. I would sit at the table for hours picking at my food and I won't do that to my kids.

Quoting Anonymous:

Pork chops snow peas and pasta salad. My son doesn't care for veggies to much I've found ways to sneak them in. I cook carrots with my potatoes for mashed potatoes and he never knows.

skittlefart
by Taste the Rainbow on May. 22, 2013 at 4:15 PM

I want to try cooking steak tonight, but I'm second guessing myself. I guess I'll just find out when dinner time comes around..

photo a082e1db-a995-4db8-80a1-a6db5f1cf88c_zps2b4588d6.jpg

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)