Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What would you think hearing this? Update

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 73 Replies
1 mom liked this

Never had a man turn me down in my life.

Ok there was this one in high school. Ugh. He was like this goody goody. Sooooooo sexy though. God he was so cute and sweet. real good guy. But he told me he wasn't into random hook ups. He had too much respect for women and only wanted sex with someone he was in love with and in a commited relationship with. Soooooooo that didn't sit too well with me. So I slept with his best friend and both of his brothers to get back at him hahaha . His younger brother was waaaay hotter than him too . Win win!

I don't like rejection. I felt rejected and I wanted revenge. I felt like how dare he say some shit like that. I was like ok you don't want to fuck someone you're not in a committed relationship with well that's fine because your best friend does. Oh and so does your brother. annnnnnd your other brother. Hahaha it made me feel good about myself. He was soft af anyways. Probably gay lmao. Seriously what kind of straight man thinks like that?? Especially being as good looking a he was. He was a little heart breaker in high school. Sooo many girls liked him but he never fucked with anyone. He had one gf an she was as much of a goody good a he was. Little straight A, virgin bitch. He probably got with her knowing he wouldn't have to fuck her Lmao. Undercover shit

Maybe you should read how it all went down. No one used me. I used them. And I was the only one laughing about it. Him and his best friend don't even talk anymore because of it and he and his little brother got into an actual physical fight lol

I won

I came out on top

I didn't get him. Ok that's fine. Instead I got everyone he cared about and ruined his closest relationships

My shit tight like Fort Knox and no stds here

Again, I won. So......

Posted by Anonymous on May. 22, 2013 at 4:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
km1970
by Platinum Member on May. 22, 2013 at 4:54 PM
1 mom liked this

I think the person who said/wrote it has issues.

Kool_Aide
by on May. 22, 2013 at 4:56 PM
2 moms liked this

So, what you are saying is....you are nasty as hell?

TheDoctorsWife
by on May. 22, 2013 at 4:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Sounds like an immature girl with some self esteem issues

crazygirl907
by Silver Member on May. 22, 2013 at 4:59 PM

Troll

helema24
by on May. 22, 2013 at 5:00 PM
1 mom liked this
jerry springer wouldnt touch this one....

power bitch slap internetMuslim Cat prays towards Mecca. LoL by: wirgylovesamletoandshayaprofessor cat. replyI Like Big Butts and I Cannot

aphrodite7400
by Silver Member on May. 22, 2013 at 5:01 PM

what was all that? 

j3st3r
by Jedi on May. 22, 2013 at 5:02 PM

are you serious here?  My DH has never had sex with someone he didn't love/wasn't in a relationship with.  Neither have I.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 22, 2013 at 5:03 PM
I have read a story similar to this on here before.
momma2mms
by Kristin on May. 22, 2013 at 5:05 PM

I would think a desperate 17 year old wrote it.

momma2mms
by Kristin on May. 22, 2013 at 5:06 PM

I'm pretty sure I read that in a post I was scrolling around.

Quoting crazygirl907:

Troll

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN