Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Calling All Lesbians and Bisexuals! ADVICE NEEDED

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies

I came out at 13 to my cousin (who is more like my sister) and a few of my closest friends.  From as far back as I can remember I always assumed I was lesbian, even though I didn't even know what a lesbian was at age 4 or 5.  My first kiss and my fist relationship were both with girls.  It was what was most natural for me and still is!  My curiosity got the best of me and I started dating guys during my late teens.  I then dated women off and on as well as men.  I don't regret my experiments with male relationships because I ended up becoming a Mother and I wouldn't change that for the world.  As I've gotten older, I have come to realize that I am not attracted to men at all.  I am in a long term relationship with a man who is a fantastic Father and treats me very well but the guilt of yearning to be in a serious relationship with a woman has been wearing on me.  I'm not talking, bring another woman into my bedroom.  Nothing was worse than a female only wanting to date me to spice up her sex life with her husband.  That's not my intention. 

I used to identify as bisexual but I know in my heart that I am gay.  I am a lesbian.  I've not made my feeling a secret from my significant other.  He has known about my sexuality since day one.  I feel like I'm having to come out all over again.  I don't want to break his heart.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 22, 2013 at 4:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 22, 2013 at 5:17 PM

Bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 22, 2013 at 5:25 PM

Bump!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 22, 2013 at 5:29 PM

b.u.m.p.

brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on May. 22, 2013 at 5:32 PM

If you are positive you feel this way then the sooner you let him know the better. please do not wait until you find yourself in a relationship with another person.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 22, 2013 at 5:33 PM
I think I'm on the same boat as you. I was always attracted to girls more but given my family I never acted on it. Then I met this one girl and just kissing her was amazing. I am finding myself not attracted to men anymore. I can't even get off with dh. It sucks. My marriage is happy aside from my feelings.
MsSpice
by Gold Member on May. 22, 2013 at 5:33 PM

Here's a BUMP for you.  No advice, but good luck.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 22, 2013 at 5:34 PM

He knows my feelings, we just don't know what to do.  He is my best friend and father of my child.  I would never cheat on him. :/

Quoting brettsmomma:

If you are positive you feel this way then the sooner you let him know the better. please do not wait until you find yourself in a relationship with another person.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 22, 2013 at 6:28 PM

Does your husband know how you feel?

Quoting Anonymous:

I think I'm on the same boat as you. I was always attracted to girls more but given my family I never acted on it. Then I met this one girl and just kissing her was amazing. I am finding myself not attracted to men anymore. I can't even get off with dh. It sucks. My marriage is happy aside from my feelings.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 22, 2013 at 7:58 PM
He knows I'm attracted to women but that's it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 22, 2013 at 9:22 PM
Do you feel like you treat him any differently or are you able to be lovey dovey with him? I really question if I would be as closed off sensually if I were with a woman vs my SO...
Quoting Anonymous:

He knows I'm attracted to women but that's it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)