Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you have a trampoline in your backyard

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 25 Replies
What size do you have? We're going to get one and I didn't realize how many different sizes and kinds there are nowadays. I want to be able to have a couple people on it at once.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 22, 2013 at 6:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 22, 2013 at 6:03 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 22, 2013 at 6:04 PM
Bump
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on May. 22, 2013 at 6:04 PM

We had one but it blew away in a thunderstorm and that was that. Most of them did in the neighborhood too over time.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 22, 2013 at 6:04 PM
We have a 15 ft...3-4 people at a time
km1970
by Platinum Member on May. 22, 2013 at 6:05 PM

We have a 14 foot round.

Roxygurl
by Emerald Member on May. 22, 2013 at 6:05 PM
You're only supposed to have one person on a trampoline at once no matter the size, its a safety issue.

The ones I've seen are all about 300 bucks and only end up lasting about 6 months before the sun fades and helps to destroy all the fabric along the outside and the screen that keeps people in.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bellaamore
by Gold Member on May. 22, 2013 at 7:08 PM

Quoting Roxygurl:

You're only supposed to have one person on a trampoline at once no matter the size, its a safety issue.

The ones I've seen are all about 300 bucks and only end up lasting about 6 months before the sun fades and helps to destroy all the fabric along the outside and the screen that keeps people in.

Funny, because i live in louisiana wherre it is summer except three months a year, in heat up to 115 degrees. Ive never seen a trampoline tear up in six months. In fa, everyone i know with one is the one they had as a kids and is now one their kids use. Lol

Kitschy
by on May. 22, 2013 at 7:09 PM

IDK, here's a bump. My homeowners insurance would drop me if I had one.

fullxbusymom
by Ruby Member on May. 22, 2013 at 7:09 PM

15' and it fits easily 4-5 kids.

fullxbusymom
by Ruby Member on May. 22, 2013 at 7:11 PM

Never had a problem as long as they are following the rules.  It isn't fun and not worth having if only one can go in at a time. 

Quoting Roxygurl:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN