Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

everything went so fast

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My husband and I had a very fast relationship we knew each other for 3years prior to dating but it still just feels rushed. We dated for 5 months when we moved in together we were dating 8 months when I got pregnant and we got married a year into our relationship now a year after having our DD we are pregnant again (this baby was planned) and sometimes I wonder if we moved to fast. Our relationship is amazing in every aspect. I'm just afraid for the future I guess sid anyone else have a fast moving relationship that was great and lasted? I love my husband and I love our lives.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 22, 2013 at 6:33 PM
Replies (11-14):
Vinsmomma
by Member on May. 22, 2013 at 6:41 PM
My parents got engaged 2 weeks after meeting and now are still married 36 years later! Sometimes you just know
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 22, 2013 at 6:42 PM
That's how my husband and I felt

Quoting Vinsmomma:

My parents got engaged 2 weeks after meeting and now are still married 36 years later! Sometimes you just know

CeeGee81
by CanadaGirl on May. 22, 2013 at 6:49 PM

I met mine online.  We were friends for 2 years....our conversations were always in a chatroom with many other people...we didnt get to know each other too personally...just surface talk mainly.  One night we were both down in the dumps, we had both just ended relationships.  We started chatting privately on msn messenger.  2 weeks later to the day we told me he loved me.  We continued our online relationship...which was mainly being on skype 24/7....literally...we even slept with our headphones on together lol 4 months later we met in person......2 weeks after we met in person I moved to be with him. 5 months after that, I was pregnant with our son, he was planned.  And here we are 7 years later, stronger than ever. 

Just because relationships go fast, doesn't mean they won't last (totally didn't mean to rhyme that lol)  You said it yourself, your relationship is amazing in every aspect.  Don't waste time worrying about this.  Enjoy your husband and your life :)

DamianaFire
by Silver Member on May. 22, 2013 at 8:02 PM
My DH and I met in August. Married in Feburary. Pregnant in March. It's been amazing, and almost 20 years.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)