Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Xbox 1 ? * gamers in here *

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies

This is for all the xbox fans..

Are you planing on buying the next generation of xbox?  I watched the reveal of the xbox.  I do have to say, the idea is impressive.  They have added a lot in there that I always thought would be nice.  Like , it pretty much takes control of your TV.  Now you can watch TV through your Xbox console.  Not just a stations here and there, but what ever you want to watch. You can skype now on your tv, while watching a show.  A lot of neat things.  More advanced kinect. Everything can be voice, or motion command. 

But I am going to wait to get it.  Im thinking with all this newer technology and every thing built into it, I can almost bet there are going to be all kinds of problems.  As with many upgraded devices,  I think I will wait and see how this generation pans out and wait until they fix most the bugs.  

Posted by Anonymous on May. 22, 2013 at 6:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
SnoBuny
by Ruby Member on May. 22, 2013 at 6:49 PM
I saw the reveal as well. I do love the idea and it is something I would like to get but it isn't a priority.
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on May. 22, 2013 at 6:49 PM

I will probably get it for my sons if they ask for it for Christmas.

TotallyTweedles
by Gold Member on May. 22, 2013 at 6:51 PM
What I'm not a fan of is it not being backwards compatible and the whole deal with requiring station codes to play games kinda gives me rage.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN