Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What are you doing this Memorial Day weekend?

Posted by on May. 23, 2013 at 8:42 AM
  • 163 Replies
4 moms liked this

This is the first weekend I get my DS in 3 weeks so I'm going to eat it up!

This weekend, we're going to go to the library and get his first library card and pick out some Memorial Day themed books. We're going to go swimming (we stay away from the beach during holidays; we only live 10 minutes away so no biggie). We're going to do some Memorial Day themed crafts.

:-)

Since he graduated Pre-K on Tuesday, we have to keep that mind going :-). He's going to Summer Camp throughout the week because him and one other boy in the entire pre-k classes graduated with such high scores on their FL Dept. of Education, they don't need to continue with pre-k work throughout the summer and were bumped up :-). We have to continue to work, though. We all got a packet from FLDE with Summer Reading activities, etc and it states a few times that children (all ages), loose 1/3 of the knowledge they have learned all year during the summer months known as the "summer slide". So, we're going to have lots of fun and learning this summer, too!!

I'm excited!!!

by on May. 23, 2013 at 8:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BeAmour
by Tonya on May. 23, 2013 at 9:00 AM

BUMP!

alexsmomma06
by Platinum Member on May. 23, 2013 at 9:01 AM
1 mom liked this
My two best friends and I( been bffs for 13yrs now) are leaving tomorrow morning for an all girls weekend. I am so excited!
sandra_t00
by ChaChi on May. 23, 2013 at 9:02 AM
Staying home and relaxing. My 9 yr old is going to San Antonio with my brother, his baby momma and her daughter. They are going.to Sea World amd doing some sight seeing.

It will just be me, SO and baby :(
Sarina.c.c
by Reen on May. 23, 2013 at 9:03 AM
2 moms liked this
SO and I will be at Rocklahoma!!! I am so excited :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 23, 2013 at 9:03 AM
1 mom liked this
I would like to scream about my weekend. My in laws are coming down. Soo not looking forward to this crap
notjstasocermom
by Emerald Member on May. 23, 2013 at 9:04 AM

well we were planning on camping but the weather is not cooperating, so not sure, we will probably do Knoebels one day not sure what else.

TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on May. 23, 2013 at 9:04 AM
Working in what's going to be a crazy busy store. Boo
PinkyPan
by Ruby Member on May. 23, 2013 at 9:05 AM

I bet you both have a great time! Enjoy!

Saturday I am watching my grandson while his parents have their bachelorette/bachelor parties. I think we will go to the zoo if the weather permits. Sunday is the bridal shower and Monday we are having a BBQ.

Cassidysmom611
by Gold Member on May. 23, 2013 at 9:06 AM

Sounds like a great weekend!!

Saturday DH and our oldest DD are going to NYC for the day.

Sunday, we have a Birthday party to attend, and I have no clue what Monday has in store.

FL2AK
by on May. 23, 2013 at 9:08 AM
My family is coming into town this weekend for my son's graduation next week. We are going to grill out and relax.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)