Yes, house maids will talk about you when they leave your house
So when you order a maid service ladies.....
1. Straighten up your house at least a little bit.
2. Don't leave a sink full of dishes and expect them all to get washed. Most services only washes a few.
3.If you buy a groupon, don't expect your whole house to get cleaned unless you live in an apartment or a small house or your house is pretty clean to begin with.
4. Don't leave dirty panties or your sex toys or porn lying out. Yes, that has happened to me and i told the whole office about it the next day.
5. If you give keys to your house because you work during the day and happen to be off the day that the maid comes, please don't be butt naked walking around the house, yes, that has happened to me too lol.
6. If it's a hot summer day, offer your maid something to drink, at little kindness really makes the quality of work go up.
7. Please don't look down upon the maids like they're trash, they will talk about and probably have your service canceled.
8. If you want the maid to do extra things that are not in their job description such as walking the dog, changing kitty little, moving furniture to clean behind it, please tip the maid.
9. Please tell your kids to pick up their rooms before the maid comes, they do not want to be tripping and slipping on legos and barbie stuff and do not want to find your teenage son's stash of play boys under the bed.....tell him to put it in his dresser or under his mattress.
10. If you have a drug problem, don't leave your drugs out for the maid to see, they normally will just walk out the house if they see it.
11. If you have a big ass dog, put the dog in a room that the maid doesn't have to clean....all because the dog likes you, doesn't mean the dog likes strangers.
I know some of this stuff seems like common sense but you will be surprised with some people that I've cleaned for.
Ok, a lot of women up here is getting straighting up confused with cleaning.....no one is saying pre-clean the house. I'm saying pick up that barbie doll or the skate board that is on the floor. If I'm walking into your house carrying two vacuum cleaners, a bucket full of cleaning supplies, a mop, a ceiling fan duster and a bag of rags that will clearly block my line of sight the floor beneath me, you should put it up so i don't fall and break my legs and you wind up with an ER bill. If there are thing thats a maid will clearly not know where to put it the you put it up or at least leave a note so we would know where it goes. If its something that goes in a cabinet or a drawer, you need to put it up because we can't open drawers or cabinet, that invades your privacy.