Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

SUCK SPIT KISS!! **pic** *eta, may cause you to gag**

Posted by   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

Ok.. I just don't know if I could do this.. I've done a lot.. But I just don't know if I could suck the snot out unless it was an emergency..
Would you be able to suck the snot out of your kids nose on a regular basis?? Have you done it??
by on May. 23, 2013 at 5:59 PM
Replies (21-30):
littlesippycup
by Ruby Member on May. 23, 2013 at 6:04 PM

*gag* literally!!!!!

casseopeia
by on May. 23, 2013 at 6:04 PM
1 mom liked this

this post should come with a warning.  Do not read while eating Greek yogurt with honey.  barf

Ariah
by on May. 23, 2013 at 6:04 PM

I love my daughter but no thats just to much,if I had to for her own safety then yes other wise no way,and how is it "natural" seems pretty un natural to me.

danie24
by Ruby Member on May. 23, 2013 at 6:04 PM

Ya. She's just kissing her.

spody7
by Silver Member on May. 23, 2013 at 6:04 PM

I remember watching The Talk, when Holly Robinson Peete was still on, and she admitted to sucking the snot out of her kids' noses. I couldn't do it personally, thats what the snot sucker is for.

GigantaursMommy
by MrsAwesomePants on May. 23, 2013 at 6:04 PM

I would fucking hurl if I ever saw someone do that in public. Who the hell thought of that? What's so unnatural about a bulb sucker thing or teaching your kid to blow?

littlesippycup
by Ruby Member on May. 23, 2013 at 6:05 PM

I mean like my eyes watered and my mouth got all drooly then I dry heaved. Hard. It hurt. That's fucking nasty. And I'm down for some pretty natural stuff....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 23, 2013 at 6:05 PM

Oh HELL NO!!!!!! I was SOOOO not expecting that!!!! Totally disgusting!!! That is why I keep kleenex with me when we are out and about!!! YUCK!!

Mamabear010
by Gold Member on May. 23, 2013 at 6:05 PM

Quoting horseap:

I thought she was just kissing her =/

LOL me to. I mean that seriously looks like a romantic open mouthed kiss. I'm not sure which I'd rather see... Snot sucking. Ewww...

2.b.con.10.Ud
by Ruby Member on May. 23, 2013 at 6:06 PM
Nope, yuck.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)