Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Came out to my brother and this is what he said...... EDIT I told my dad

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I told my brother I'm bisexual. Haven't told anyone else. Waited for his reply and.....

"I am proud of you for being true to yourself and I am so happy that you felt comfortable enough with me to tell me! "

I love my brother so much :) He is just freaking awesome

EDIT

I was talking to my brother and he said ""That reminds me. I would never tell anyone, even dad, but if you wanted to tell dad about your orientation I don't think you would regret it. He is very open minded. He considers himself agnostic and it would probably feel good to have the acceptance of at least one parent. :) "

I knew that was true, and took that to heart and told my dad tonight and asked him if it bothered him.... He told me hell no and said he was proud of me for being comfortable enough to tell him. :) Then he sent me links to two churches local to where I live that accept everyone with no discrimination. He said "Kid, I'd love you if you were trisexual. It doesn't matter at all. You are you, regardless of whom you love." His acceptance brought me to tears - but happy tears :)

Just wanted to share :D

Posted by Anonymous on May. 23, 2013 at 8:26 PM
Replies (61-70):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 25, 2013 at 5:01 AM

We were talking via yahoo, about past relationships, and I told her after what I've been through with men I wasn't really at the point where I was comfortable with them yet. She said she understood and felt the same because of her own experiences. The conversation went into how we were both curious about what it would be like to be with a woman. Fast forward to me hanging out at her house, we were sitting on the couch watching a movie, I got up to get something to drink, came back and sat down, she leaned over and kissed me... and it went from there lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

We sound quite alike in this journey LOL :) You said you tried with your friend? If so how did that get brought up? I am curious :P
Quoting Anonymous:

Me too!!! LOL. It wasn't awkward at all! I was nervous at first though lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

:) Was it awkward at first? To be honest I get way more horny thinking about being with a woman than with a man LOL!
Quoting Anonymous:

That was me. I've always been attracted to both men and women, but wouldn't have say I was bisexual until I'd actually been with a woman. Now I have been :) And I honestly like it better than being with a man, but I'm still attracted to men too lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I think I may be bi as well however I have never went all the way with a woman so I am not 100% on it... One day when I find the right woman I will try it :)

HotMomma2622
by Silver Member on May. 25, 2013 at 5:04 AM
1 mom liked this
Awsome!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 25, 2013 at 10:31 PM

BUMP

just for the hell of it ;) lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 26, 2013 at 12:18 AM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 26, 2013 at 12:26 AM

Thank you ladies for all your "likes" and all your great comments :) really appreciate it

CaiZobug
by Silver Member on May. 26, 2013 at 2:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Well, i'm very happy for you :D

Quoting Anonymous:

My mom would flip too... then she'd disown me. Lol. I'm not sure how my dad and stepmom would react. For now I'm not going to completely "come out" I'm only telling those closest to me.

Quoting CaiZobug:

:D That's awesome. I told my mom and she flipped. My dad doesn't care and supports me. :D

Tag3.0
by on May. 26, 2013 at 2:02 PM

I didnt even know bisexual was a thing.

907PickleMom
by Bronze Member on May. 26, 2013 at 2:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Yay for awesome family!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 26, 2013 at 2:35 PM

Thank you :)

Quoting CaiZobug:

Well, i'm very happy for you :D

Quoting Anonymous:

My mom would flip too... then she'd disown me. Lol. I'm not sure how my dad and stepmom would react. For now I'm not going to completely "come out" I'm only telling those closest to me.

Quoting CaiZobug:

:D That's awesome. I told my mom and she flipped. My dad doesn't care and supports me. :D

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 26, 2013 at 2:36 PM

What do you mean?

Quoting Tag3.0:

I didnt even know bisexual was a thing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured