Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WTF

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 12:16 AM
  • 42 Replies

I need to start stalking CM like I stalk my email, or kids or something... Im so fucken lost! What the fuck are ya'll rambling on about? Who the hell is 504? Why is she so bad? Why is everyone so bitchy tonight? Imma start sending out xanax and depakote I swear... 

by on May. 24, 2013 at 12:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hannahluvsdogs
by Keyser Söze on May. 24, 2013 at 12:17 AM

I'll take the Xanax, you can keep the Depakote. I've heard that shit makes your hair fall out.

OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on May. 24, 2013 at 12:18 AM
1 mom liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 24, 2013 at 12:19 AM

i'll take xanax for the emergencies:/

JBiiirdD
by on May. 24, 2013 at 12:19 AM
This

Quoting OwlNuggets:

SuN-K1ss3d
by on May. 24, 2013 at 12:19 AM
1 mom liked this
All you noobs get really effing annoying! Read up... You will catch on
zomgkerrie
by Geek Goddess on May. 24, 2013 at 12:20 AM

i lost HANDFULS of hair every time I showered. Like enough to make a small animal. I stopped that shit after 2 months. Worst drug I've ever been on. BUT it has been helpful for others :)

Quoting Hannahluvsdogs:

I'll take the Xanax, you can keep the Depakote. I've heard that shit makes your hair fall out.

.Nucking.Futs.
by on May. 24, 2013 at 12:21 AM
3 moms liked this
Peanuts. I'm all about some penis.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hannahluvsdogs
by Keyser Söze on May. 24, 2013 at 12:21 AM

That's scary :(

Quoting zomgkerrie:

i lost HANDFULS of hair every time I showered. Like enough to make a small animal. I stopped that shit after 2 months. Worst drug I've ever been on. BUT it has been helpful for others :)

Quoting Hannahluvsdogs:

.Nucking.Futs.
by on May. 24, 2013 at 12:21 AM
I meant peanuts
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
zomgkerrie
by Geek Goddess on May. 24, 2013 at 12:23 AM

My Neurologist also believes it was responsible for my Hemiplegic Migraine that I had. I had trouble walking-I looked like i was drunk, one side of my face was numb, and I had trouble talking. I sounded like a drunk Stroke victim. He actually sent me to the ER because he thought I was having a stroke. I highly recommend others to NOT take it.

Quoting Hannahluvsdogs:

That's scary :(

Quoting zomgkerrie:

Quoting Hannahluvsdogs:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)