Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

family from hell at goodwill.

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 12:21 AM
  • 19 Replies

My mom, dad and son love goodwill, I can get son so many clothes for cheap.

Wednesday we made a trip and all was going well..until lazy mom and her 6 children from hell came in to shop. They screamed, they yelled, the one little boy, Johnathan (we heard his name 42 time), ran around with a plastic Childs cary ramming it into everyone's heels. They hid in the clothes rack and grabbed you as you walked by and worst of all, they hurt my son. He was looking quietly at a fooz ball table while I was looking at a rack of shirts,the table and racks where side by side, and the little turd runs up to the other side of the table and rams the handle in my sons stomach, leaving a huge bruise, which he still has, and when I said something to the mom she told me he was hyperactive.

my son is 9 years old and autistic, all he could do was stand and cry, he had no idea why it happened. I had better control over my autistic son then she did of those brats, and I don't like to use that word.

this is how bad it was, everyone in goodwill applauded when she left. She had 6 kids and controlled none of them, she would just say their name and then say stop. And she was pregnant again. She herself was having a fit because she wanted a couch, but only wanted to pay 20.00 and wanted.them to deliver it, which they don't do.

when I asked the cashier why they let them keep coming in, she was telling me that they come in weekly, she said they can't because they are goodwill. Surely someone causing that much trouble could be asked to leave and not come back.

any way just venting, my poor.baby still has a huge bruise on his stomach that is sore to the touch, poor guy.

by on May. 24, 2013 at 12:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ahappymommy
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2013 at 12:22 AM

BUMP!

BraydensMama163
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2013 at 12:23 AM
Ugh yikes
BraydensMama163
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2013 at 12:24 AM
I see grown women act like asses in goodwill. Just goes along with it.
OrangeBalloon
by Emerald Member on May. 24, 2013 at 12:26 AM
1 mom liked this

I think I would have gone ape shit on her. 

ahappymommy
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2013 at 12:27 AM

yeah it was bad and my son ended up having his grandma sit in the van with him, it was to overwhelming and he was scared they would hurt him again

Quoting BraydensMama163:

Ugh yikes

Cooperfamily
by Ashley on May. 24, 2013 at 12:27 AM
1 mom liked this
Wow, i would have said some not so nice words to her about her brats. Instead of opening her legs so much, she needs to control the little brats she has now. Smfh
ahappymommy
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2013 at 12:29 AM

I said to her, "your son just hurt my son." she said her son was hyperactive and couldn't help it. My son is autistic anfnwas behaving better

Quoting OrangeBalloon:

ahappymommy
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2013 at 12:30 AM

Exactly, if you can't control the 6 you have don't have more

Quoting Cooperfamily:

Wow, i would have said some not so nice words to her about her brats. Instead of opening her legs so much, she needs to control the little brats she has now. Smfh

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 24, 2013 at 12:32 AM
That's when you slap a ho! Im totally kidding...or am I?

Quoting ahappymommy:

I said to her, "your son just hurt my son." she said her son was hyperactive and couldn't help it. My son is autistic anfnwas behaving better

Quoting OrangeBalloon:

LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on May. 24, 2013 at 12:33 AM
1 mom liked this
I would have lost my shit on her.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)