Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

its finally down to one last chance. important ? added

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 61 Replies
To either learn to be a patient calm mother and house maid (working full time on top of that because he doesnt work because hes in school full time for 2.5 more weeks) so he can read his news play his apps and do homework. Or we are getting a divorce. Im crushed. He refuses to answer if hed be sad if i just left though he says he loves me ans always will. Why cant i just be perfect for him so he can be happy with me or maybe i should leave and being toxic to him and my kids. Im so heart broken im crying. Please leave mean comments to yourself i feel bad enough. Update on page 3
is this abuse?
Posted by Anonymous on May. 24, 2013 at 12:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Diamepphyre
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2013 at 12:23 AM
He doesn't love you, he's using you.
Lilred57
by on May. 24, 2013 at 12:23 AM
1 mom liked this
Hugs mama. i have no good advice or words of wisdom.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 12:26 AM
I just feel like im toxic waste
OrangeBalloon
by Emerald Member on May. 24, 2013 at 12:29 AM

Have things always been this way? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 24, 2013 at 12:30 AM

kick his ass out. He is using you to get through school. I would put money on that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 12:31 AM
Quoting OrangeBalloon:

Have things always been this way?Β 

he use to fight with me about it. Never threaten divorce
Logan_Bellasmom
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2013 at 12:32 AM

Hes telling you now that hes leaving you now that hes done using your ass to support him while in school. Depending on time married and state he could get alimony if he does leave you.

catrig
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2013 at 12:32 AM

O for fucks sake.  It's not on you to do everything.  If it is then it is time to get rid of the dead weight.  I'll give you a hint.  It's him.

Lilred57
by on May. 24, 2013 at 12:32 AM
Just remember mama, some of the time the problem lies within him. no matter what you do or say, its not going to be enough. that's on him. just keep doing what you're doing. maybe when his school is over he will snap back into reality.
Im not saying he deserves to treat you like shit now because you deserve better than that. You're stressed and he's stressed. do you want to make it work anymore or are you over it completely?

Eta-- i misunderstood that post completely! I thought you gave him one last chance or something like that. you are doing great the way you are, screw him.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 24, 2013 at 12:33 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Why? Because he isnt man enough to step up and take care of his family the way he should? Yea he is in school, but that means he takes more of the house hold duties on. He doesnt leave everything on you then kick you when you are down. Screw him. I would show him the door.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)