Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If I start calling myself 630 will you all love to hate me....

lulz

"The moment is now. Can't get it back from the grave."
by on May. 24, 2013 at 1:00 AM
Replies (31-40):
alleycat_2
by Silver Member on May. 24, 2013 at 1:19 AM
My in laws are in glendale heights

Quoting Glitchtastic:

Yup. Southwest Burb of Chicago.

Quoting alleycat_2:

Are you in illinois. My dhs area code is 630

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on May. 24, 2013 at 1:23 AM

If you keep making attention whore post like this for sure. But you'll have to add in a wife and cheating and whoring sleeping with guys for free and getting "gifts" from them, so you aren't a whore. While, proclaiming to be the becon of class in all of CM. AND All the while your husband is serving in the military.

Glitchtastic
by Glitter Trauma on May. 24, 2013 at 1:25 AM

I feel like I need an std test just from reading that. 

No, I love m DF only. I also made this to distract from the annoying with a bit of fun. Maybe a hint of snarkyness. :P 

Quoting Anonymous:

If you keep making attention whore post like this sure. But you'll have to add in a wife and cheating and whoring sleeping with guys for free and getting "gifts" from them, so you aren't a whore. All while your husband is serving in the military.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on May. 24, 2013 at 1:26 AM

Quoting Glitchtastic:

I feel like I need an std test just from reading that. 

No, I love m DF only. I also made this to distract from the annoying with a bit of fun. Maybe a hint of snarkyness. :P 

Quoting Anonymous:

If you keep making attention whore post like this sure. But you'll have to add in a wife and cheating and whoring sleeping with guys for free and getting "gifts" from them, so you aren't a whore. All while your husband is serving in the military.

I'm sorry, I don't think you have what it takes to be an area code. Sounds like you have those crazy things called standards and respect.

TattooedMomto4
by on May. 24, 2013 at 1:27 AM

440 here.

mommiedearest22
by on May. 24, 2013 at 1:28 AM

You. Out of my head! Personally I don't get the big deal, Im sure everyone has done something of equal if not worse value, as the stupid anon *proof* posts that are supposedly her... The only thing I *hate* about her is how well she is with words! Even then thats the kind of hate a child has to sweets... I think I'll continue to stay off the bandwagon... 

Jazzy2010
by Member on May. 24, 2013 at 1:29 AM
I'm in 708.
Glitchtastic
by Glitter Trauma on May. 24, 2013 at 1:43 AM

I have no real opinion. I don't care. She's just another person on the internet to me. Just wanted to post my own trololololol post. 

Quoting mommiedearest22:

You. Out of my head! Personally I don't get the big deal, Im sure everyone has done something of equal if not worse value, as the stupid anon *proof* posts that are supposedly her... The only thing I *hate* about her is how well she is with words! Even then thats the kind of hate a child has to sweets... I think I'll continue to stay off the bandwagon... 

alouya21
by Bronze Member on May. 24, 2013 at 1:49 AM

im 276

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 24, 2013 at 7:27 AM

now if you could only figure out who mwahahaha ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

Lmao...okay..okay. You take 281 and I will be 832. LOL..so cool another Houston mama.!

Quoting Anonymous:

But I wanna be 281! Not in the mood to be 832 or 713 or the new area code they are making

Quoting Anonymous:

I will be 281

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)