Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'd rather sleep alone than with dh!

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 1:01 AM
  • 50 Replies
I sleep way better without him. He's a noisy sleeper and ends up crowding me. We have a king size bed and he has started moving to the middle of it in his sleep!

So that's my confession. I adore my honey but sleeping alone in bed is the superior sleep experience.

Am I the only one?
by on May. 24, 2013 at 1:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
naj41
by Silver Member on May. 24, 2013 at 1:03 AM

No you're not! 

BabyDamien13107
by đź‘˝Normal on May. 24, 2013 at 1:04 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm the complete opposite! Lol I can't sleep without my husband.
PinkHart
by on May. 24, 2013 at 1:04 AM
1 mom liked this
I can not go to sleep without snuggling hubby. I have to have at least a leg thrown over him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heavenly1462
by Jessica on May. 24, 2013 at 1:05 AM
Awe that stinks. :( I LOVE it when my boyfriend stays at my place. He works 3rd shift, so he's only able to on Fridays and Saturdays. But sometimes he surprises me right after work and comes over to snuggle at 6am. :) But I ALWAYS sleep so much better when he's here next to me.

Now my dd on the other hand...I can't sleep if she's sleeping in here. She kicks, elbows, punches, and talks in her sleep every single night. Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 24, 2013 at 1:05 AM

We have a king size bed as well and it's still not big enough for the both of us!  I guess it doesn't help that our 5yr old thinks it's his bed to lol.

JCKitten87
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2013 at 1:07 AM
Same here. Dh has worked overnights for almost 2 years. I almost dread the nights we sleep together, especially if I have to work early. I love cuddling but if I need to get to sleep I'm so uncomfy
naj41
by Silver Member on May. 24, 2013 at 1:07 AM

Quoting BabyDamien13107:

I'm the complete opposite! Lol I can't sleep without my husband.

Awww that is so sweet:)
JjcH0911
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2013 at 1:08 AM
I can't sleep without my husband. I try to take naps, and I cant fall asleep without him cuddling me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 24, 2013 at 1:09 AM
I have a California king bed and my dh is always on my side.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 24, 2013 at 1:16 AM
Oh honey you're not alone!
He snores and groans... and I have insomnia so I'm up the majority of the night listening too all this just too hear him BITCH very loudly every god damned morning how he "slept like shit and didn't get near enough sleep"
Oh boo freaking hoo!
Sorry... I just went through one of his meltdowns about 15 mins ago... FEEL THE LOVE!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)