Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sometimes I don't think my husband loves me...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies

He says he does, but he sure doesn't act like it. I'm not a needy person, I don't expect gifts or to be fawned over. He doesn't tell me he loves me. Ever. No hugs, no kisses, doesn't hold my hand. What I wouldn't give for him to, just once, say "You look nice today!" or even ask me "How was your day today?" He's gone all day and when he gets home, he acts like I'm annoying him if I just want to talk to him or have a conversation. I'm a stay-at-home mom and I do my best to keep the home clean, make good dinners and take care of my family, and it seems like that's all I'm good for.

This sure does sound like a pity party, huh? =( I just I wish my husband felt about me the way I feel about him. Suggestions on what I can do to change this? If I bothered talking to him about it, he'd just make a dick comment about "Stop acting emo."

Posted by Anonymous on May. 24, 2013 at 1:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Elle.tea.22
by Emerald Member on May. 24, 2013 at 1:18 AM
Bug him, touch him, hug him. Just big him with love and tell him to sprinkle you with it or you will shower him in your affection. His choice :P
xtwistedxlovex
by on May. 24, 2013 at 1:28 AM
Have you said all of these things to him before? You say he's not a good listener, so maybe you should write him a letter explaining what you've said here. That might get through to him.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)