Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

To light of a punishment? Misdemeanor for trying to "adopt" out your child.

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 1:34 AM
  • 2 Replies

A Texas women charged with trying to adopt out her child on craigslist was free on 1000 dollar bail for the misdemeanor charge for advertising the placement of a child????

RIDICOULOUS in my opinion plus she is pregnant again. She said she wasnt really going to get rid of her baby she was dealing with anxiety and depression...

THOUGHTS???????

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/05/15/18278988-texas-woman-charged-with-offering-3-year-old-son-for-adoption-on-craigslist?lite&lite=obinsite

by on May. 24, 2013 at 1:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 24, 2013 at 1:40 AM
Interesting I don't know what to say. Maybe she's telling the truth that she's off her meds and that's what caused her to do this. I'm pretty sure she can get off if she pleas crazy.
lendales_mommi
by on May. 24, 2013 at 1:43 AM

and then i wont doubt she will make the news again...its so sad she is pregant again. Depending on the laws there she probably will get off pretty easy with a medication contract or something.

Quoting Anonymous:

Interesting I don't know what to say. Maybe she's telling the truth that she's off her meds and that's what caused her to do this. I'm pretty sure she can get off if she pleas crazy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)