Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Resume help

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
I have a resume and I'm perusing a degree. Where do I put it at? How do I put it in my résumé?
Posted by Anonymous on May. 24, 2013 at 1:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 1:51 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 2:22 AM
Bump
jadedcynic
by Nerdalicious on May. 24, 2013 at 2:24 AM
1 mom liked this

*pursuing  You would put it in the Education section of your resume. For dates attended, you put the date you started to present, or you could put your expected graduation date. Either is acceptable.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 24, 2013 at 2:28 AM

This. I put down my graduation date and why I choose that study. I wanted my potential employer to have a better understanding of why I choose what I did and how it will my job if they chose me. Never had a problem getting a job. 

Quoting jadedcynic:

*pursuing  You would put it in the Education section of your resume. For dates attended, you put the date you started to present, or you could put your expected graduation date. Either is acceptable.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 2:34 AM
Where do I put why I'm perusing a degree?

Quoting Anonymous:

This. I put down my graduation date and why I choose that study. I wanted my potential employer to have a better understanding of why I choose what I did and how it will my job if they chose me. Never had a problem getting a job. 

Quoting jadedcynic:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 24, 2013 at 2:36 AM

I made one on indeed.com. This was last year sometime and I'm pretty sure it has changed but it used to let you type in your education stuff and thats how I did it. I don't know if other sites will let you do that. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Where do I put why I'm perusing a degree?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting jadedcynic:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)