Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

why do new moms do this??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 57 Replies
2 moms liked this
Why do overweight moms who just become pregnant post "belly" shots and state they are starting to get a belly at ridiculously early weeks or state that they are so many weeks and have a preggo belly? Are you kidding me?! Did you suddenly open your eyes one morning and think you weren't fat or overweight before becoming pregnant? Stop pretending and accept it, you probably wont look pregnant until mid pregnancy! And Fyi, if you take a pic at "35 weeks " (or 36, 37, 38, 39 or 40) and you don't look a whole lot different then you did Pre pregnancy, just stop and get on a treadmill mmmkay? That's just ridiculous. Belly shots are there for PREGNANT (ie uterus popping out) bellies or the occasional CLEAR bloat. Not fat tissue bellies.

*EDIT*

I find all the "I showed early " comments hilarious. What size are you Pre pregnancy? Small enough that showing early would make sense? Or just defensive cause you're one of those who just realized you're overweight?

And don't tell me at 6 weeks ANYONE shows. Baby is the size of a pea. Get a grip.

*Edit again*

You guys clearly aren't getting my point. I'm not picking on overweight people nor am I saying the really petite are lying.

You simply do not have a preggo belly at under 6 weeks, maybe even a little further along. Baby is too darn small.

I'm pointing out the delusional who think they can pass what they had pre pregnancy off as a preggo belly. Just stop. I can't help that you WANT to be excited. I'm not telling you NOT to enjoy it. I am however telling you to wake up and compare pre photos before trying to convince all of us you aren't over weight. Geesh.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 24, 2013 at 1:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
IFartGlitter
by on May. 24, 2013 at 1:52 AM
4 moms liked this
Because they fucking can, that's why.
outtamymynd
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2013 at 1:53 AM
I don't know. Here's a thought....ask them?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
firebird78
by JKL's mom on May. 24, 2013 at 1:53 AM
3 moms liked this
I'm gonna sit this one out
ninjakids
by Christina on May. 24, 2013 at 1:54 AM
Have fun with this.. Some of us show very early :)
lUcKyLoVe22
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2013 at 1:54 AM
11 moms liked this

AMCMSM
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2013 at 1:55 AM
You are kind of an a-hole......
Elle.tea.22
by Emerald Member on May. 24, 2013 at 1:55 AM
3 moms liked this
Lol I saw this today. 250 lb woman showing us her pregnant belly... Un what? At 2 months? Put that nasty away!
SageAdvice
by on May. 24, 2013 at 1:56 AM

I'm just going to sit here and observe your slow death.

Oceana09
by on May. 24, 2013 at 1:56 AM

I know. I started showing before I knew I was pregnant. I hadn't even missed my period yet and I noticed my pants that I had literally just bought the month before were starting to no longer fit. I started working out and finally 3 weeks later realized that my period was about a week late.

Quoting ninjakids:

Have fun with this.. Some of us show very early :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 24, 2013 at 1:56 AM
2 moms liked this

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)