Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

needed to get this off my chest somewhere edit

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 61 Replies
This evening my fiance family and my family were visiting. I had the baby laying on the couch sleep and my fiance SIS set her son on the couch so she could put his shoes on him and he wad drinking his sippy cup, when he got done he threw it on my son and he started screaming and crying I ran and picked him up and checked him over he was fine. Once he left my fiance started yelling that I shops watch him closer and who let's a 2 week old nap on the couch and blah blah blah blah. I told him he been sleeping on the couch and if I wasnt getting him a beer I would have been watching him. He got mad and threw his beer at me, after that I grab my son and went into my room and put him in his crib when I turned around my fiance was behind me and grabbed me my the of my neck and threw me on the bed and screamed in my face I tried to get up and he slapped me back down he was going to hit me again but his mom hap walked in the apartment and was yelling to see if we were home, so he got up and told me if I day anything he is going to put me out and take our son then left the room. Later he apologies and said that he was just scared that the baby was really hurt and that he would never do anything like this again and that he is truly Srry.

Srry it took so long for me to get back to everyone I went to bed after and then this morning I broke my phone on accident. To answer some of the questions my family was already gone his SIS was the last to leave, if my family was there he would of had hell to pay. Yes I'm still with him and no I haven't pressed charges, its not easy as it sounds just to get up and walk away put after him doing that and all the issues we have been having lately has really got me Thinking long and hard about things, I not only have my new son to think about I have two older kids also thankfully they were with their dad yesterday. and for whoever asked my age I'm 22.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 24, 2013 at 2:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 2:41 AM
Just for FYI the baby was on his crib sleep when it happened
chasing
by on May. 24, 2013 at 2:50 AM
2 moms liked this
Im sorry love. Thats terrible but the best thing o can say is GET OUT NOW! DO NOT MARRY HIM! I speak from experience & in my case im stuck but ur not yet. Im not gna tell u what everyone told me "its only gna get worse" cuz it may not. U may not end up in the ER with broken bones but i will tell u its not gna get better. He may only do this once every few mos but do u wanna be waiting for the next time? always wryd bout what u did wrong, what will set him off?
cakbr
by on May. 24, 2013 at 2:50 AM
3 moms liked this
Please please leave.
When he is gone, grab what you can and RUN.

Worried that the baby might have been hurt is NO excuse for putting his hands on you.
You didnt intentionally put your child in harms way.... It wasnt your fault.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 24, 2013 at 2:52 AM
This, there is no valid reason for a that kind of behavior

Quoting cakbr:

Please please leave.

When he is gone, grab what you can and RUN.

Worried that the baby might have been hurt is NO excuse for putting his hands on you.

You didnt intentionally put your child in harms way.... It wasnt your fault.

cakbr
by on May. 24, 2013 at 2:53 AM
Also, report this to the police.
When you go for custody, the report will help with evidence and for supervised visits. Sure he .ay never hurt his child but why take a chance?

Also if you need motive to leave him... Ask yourself if you want your son to grow up and act the same way?
NieceS
by on May. 24, 2013 at 2:53 AM
1 mom liked this

Leave go to hospital, press charges, get photos, and take your baby.  This is the beginning of something bad.

mattiehatter
by Mary on May. 24, 2013 at 2:53 AM
Get out now! His guest reaction was to emotionally abuse you and then physically assault you. imagine if your child had actually been hurt if that was his reaction to possibly being hurt.
Piskie
by Silver Member on May. 24, 2013 at 2:54 AM
1 mom liked this
Abusive asshole alert..... I'm sorry but there's no excuse for him treating you like that. Ever. That is not normal..
He will do it again. And again...... If you don't leave now, when will you? Will you leave when he hits you again? Maybe when he gives you a black eye.. broken nose, broken arm.....?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 24, 2013 at 2:54 AM

Please Please Learn to spell before you post or use the damn spell check button.

Domestic.Godess
by on May. 24, 2013 at 2:55 AM
Leave!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)