Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do old people still have sex?

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 2:30 AM
  • 41 Replies
I'm talking like 70 years on up...

I know it's random but I have really random thoughts...

So do they?
by on May. 24, 2013 at 2:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 24, 2013 at 2:32 AM

My 80 yo mother recently told me that she, and my 86 yo father still regularly have sex.  It was TMI, but sweet at the same time:)

Chan_Brawner88
by on May. 24, 2013 at 2:32 AM
Yes. I worked in a nursing home, where singer people stay as a couple. And...yes, they needed private time. The woman was very bad when her husband got a catheter and they couldn't anymore.
Domestic.Godess
by on May. 24, 2013 at 2:32 AM
They must be in great shape!

Quoting Anonymous:

My 80 yo mother recently told me that she, and my 86 yo father still regularly have sex.  It was TMI, but sweet at the same time:)

Mommy2b2many
by on May. 24, 2013 at 2:33 AM

My grandparents did... up until my G-pa died at 90...

Which is the reason we always rented a hotel room rather than staying with them when we went to visit

SageAdvice
by on May. 24, 2013 at 2:34 AM

Yes they do, in fact they are one of the leading groups of people to get an STD.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 24, 2013 at 2:35 AM

They are.  My mom also mentioned that no "little purple pill" had ever been used!

Quoting Domestic.Godess:

They must be in great shape!

Quoting Anonymous:

jadedcynic
by Nerdalicious on May. 24, 2013 at 2:36 AM

Yep. I live near a large retirement community and there was a story in the news recently about how they keep having to close the community pools because they find used condoms in the filters. 

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=93189&page=1#.UZ8KXbVwpi0

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 24, 2013 at 2:37 AM
1 mom liked this
I worked in a nursing home with a woman in her 80s that always talked about sex. A few years ago she got married and they had sex, but the aides had to set them up. Talk about gross.
Domestic.Godess
by on May. 24, 2013 at 2:37 AM
Oh my!

Quoting jadedcynic:

Yep. I live near a large retirement community and there was a story in the news recently about how they keep having to close the community pools because they find used condoms in the filters. 

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=93189&page=1#.UZ8KXbVwpi0

britadams10
by on May. 24, 2013 at 2:37 AM

i would think so. unless they have medical conditions that doesnt really allow them to exert themselves

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)