Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Too hot :'(

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
Who else can't sleep if they are hot? Or even warm?

I need to be like freezing to sleep. I hate AZ
Posted by Anonymous on May. 24, 2013 at 2:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mattiehatter
by Mary on May. 24, 2013 at 3:00 AM
I can't sleep if too hot or cold and I have to have a fan on.
chickieboom
by on May. 24, 2013 at 3:00 AM
Hey I'm in AZ too :-) And that's why I usually don't sleep with any clothes on. If something is covering my back I get way too hot and I cannot get comfortable.
AMCMSM
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2013 at 3:02 AM
I would rather be to cold than to hot.if I get to hot I end up with a headache. No concerns tonight it is 47 and raining here.
tysmommy98
by on May. 24, 2013 at 3:03 AM
That way here too. I'm not in az though. We've had our cooler going for days and days already!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 3:04 AM
I sleep in my underwear and omg I'm still hot and house is set to 70 and I have 2 fans on but stil hot, lol, I have issues

Quoting chickieboom:

Hey I'm in AZ too :-) And that's why I usually don't sleep with any clothes on. If something is covering my back I get way too hot and I cannot get comfortable.
SageAdvice
by on May. 24, 2013 at 3:07 AM

Me! I keep my C-H/A set on 60 year around. Even then, I open all my windows at night. I prefer it to be around 45 in the house while I'm asleep.  

chickieboom
by on May. 24, 2013 at 3:10 AM
Lol. We have ours set down that low and fans going too. DH has to have the fan on all year long. Maybe try one of the cool mist humidifiers. Sometimes it feels hotter because it's so dry, and it has been lately.

If nothing else, it's an excuse to eat a Popsicle at midnight :-)

Quoting Anonymous:

I sleep in my underwear and omg I'm still hot and house is set to 70 and I have 2 fans on but stil hot, lol, I have issues

Quoting chickieboom:

Jessica020410
by Silver Member on May. 24, 2013 at 3:10 AM

It doesn't matter how tired I am, I cannot sleep while hot! At all!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)