Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm losing my sh**

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 23 Replies
Crist my bf says if I can't get a handle on myself he's going to call the hospital to get me on meds.
Here if u call in that someone is going to hurt themselves they take them to the psyc ward.
Let me back up I was an abused kid for ten years and thought I was strong enough to not need meds. then I got pregnant and seemed a bit off then had my son (he's the light of my life) and there's days where I lose it just get completely passive or angry about little things or times my bf finds my crying on the bathroom floor and I can't even explain why because I don't know why. This all scares him because he knows me and he gets worried fast he's been helping more to give me breaks with the baby (he's a pretty awesome baby though) but he still worries. So he sat me down yesterday and explained to ME I was feeling trapped and irrational and that's makings for a sucidiall person and that if he thinks ill hurt myself or the baby he will call because he loves me. Idk to love him for being caring it slap him for saying such a thing and thinking is hurt my own son. Ik I'm losing it but I coul never leave my baby to go anywhere if I'm away for more then an hour I start worrying badly and I've never been away from him even a whole day.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 24, 2013 at 3:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
allornone
by on May. 24, 2013 at 3:27 AM

How old is baby?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 3:28 AM
5 months

Quoting allornone:

How old is baby?

Mrs.Pedro
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2013 at 3:28 AM
If you know you "are losing it" then you need to get help no matter. Baby needs a happy stable mama, and even if you don't think you would ever hurt baby doesn't mean you can't go into pp psychosis.... Especially given your history and depression. Get help so you can be a good mom for your Lo.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 24, 2013 at 3:28 AM
Go get yourself help. It looks awful to court, Cps, family etc if you don't get help. Go for it but be sure your SO cannot file for custody or anything or run away.
chickieboom
by on May. 24, 2013 at 3:28 AM
Taking care of yourself if the best thing you can do for your baby. You'll probably feel like you're being selfish, but you're not. Your baby needs you to be happy and healthy and the best mommy you can be. You can't do that if you have that heavy darkness over you. Please talk to your doctor ASAP. You may even be suffering from post partum depression which is easily treatable but you need to tell your doctor NOW.
chasing
by on May. 24, 2013 at 3:31 AM
I know where u r coming from. First off how old r u? & let me just say I have borderline personality disorder among other things tho thats my primary dx & im on disability for it now after tryn to deal for 16 yrs. Im just wondering if u hav ever felt like this before or if it could be postpartum depression...? Dont be mad at your man. Its good that hes looking out for u & your child like that. The insinuation that u would naturally angers u cuz u kno u wouldnt but look at it from hs pov. Wouldnt u wry if HE was behaving erratically?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 3:31 AM
No he's not he said he would only do it because he wants me around for a long time because he cares about me

Quoting Anonymous:

Go get yourself help. It looks awful to court, Cps, family etc if you don't get help. Go for it but be sure your SO cannot file for custody or anything or run away.

tysmommy98
by on May. 24, 2013 at 3:31 AM
Years ago I had to go in 5150. It was the best thing I could do for me and my kids. It really did change our lives. It's hard. Very hard. But if you feel out
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tysmommy98
by on May. 24, 2013 at 3:33 AM
Out of control you need to take care of yourself. It's hard but you are worth it. Your baby is worth it.

Quoting tysmommy98:

Years ago I had to go in 5150. It was the best thing I could do for me and my kids. It really did change our lives. It's hard. Very hard. But if you feel out
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 3:33 AM
I have PTSD from the childhood abuse but its never caused things like this. I'm 19

Quoting chasing:

I know where u r coming from. First off how old r u? & let me just say I have borderline personality disorder among other things tho thats my primary dx & im on disability for it now after tryn to deal for 16 yrs. Im just wondering if u hav ever felt like this before or if it could be postpartum depression...? Dont be mad at your man. Its good that hes looking out for u & your child like that. The insinuation that u would naturally angers u cuz u kno u wouldnt but look at it from hs pov. Wouldnt u wry if HE was behaving erratically?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)