Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

NEEDING ASSISTANCE PLZ DONT READ IF YOU ARE EATING. TMI

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies

My daughter is 15 months and her doctor recently reccomended we get Poly-Vi-Sol multivitamins plus vitamin D drops.

I have been giving them to my daughter every day for the past week.

And it just started tonight but my daughter had a small fever of 99.8 today, has been extremely irritable, and has been having diarriha like crazy, and this may be TMI but the last recent was green in color.

**She is also teething, is this the cause of all of this?**

Posted by Anonymous on May. 24, 2013 at 4:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
jessica1078
by Silver Member on May. 24, 2013 at 4:48 AM
Could be teething especially if she's running a temp, you may want to call her dr and ask. Hope she feels better soon.
CV3
by on May. 24, 2013 at 4:49 AM

Sounds like teething to me. And poop comes in all kinds of weird colors.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 24, 2013 at 4:50 AM
fever and irritability could be because of teething... green poop- hmmmm... Could be something new she ate or maybe even too many vitamins? I'm no doctor, but I'd Stop giving her the vitamins for a week or so and then reintroduce them slowly. Like, every other day.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 4:51 AM

ty for your advice, and hopes of getting well, but i also need to add, This is the first time shes been cranky or ran a temp or had diarriha while teething.  Every other time before this, she has been perfectly fine :(

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 24, 2013 at 4:54 AM
do you breast feed or formula feed?
CV3
by on May. 24, 2013 at 4:57 AM

Well it could just as easily been a stomach bug. I doubt the vitamins have anything to do with it. 

Quoting Anonymous:

ty for your advice, and hopes of getting well, but i also need to add, This is the first time shes been cranky or ran a temp or had diarriha while teething.  Every other time before this, she has been perfectly fine :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)