Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Anyone have their real estate license in Southern California?

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 5:20 AM
  • 12 Replies
?
by on May. 24, 2013 at 5:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsD.Duvall
by Silver Member on May. 24, 2013 at 5:22 AM
My dh does, i did a
Lot of studying with him.
Caitlin1983
by on May. 24, 2013 at 5:25 AM
How long did it take? Was it worth it?

Quoting MrsD.Duvall:

My dh does, i did a

Lot of studying with him.

MrsD.Duvall
by Silver Member on May. 24, 2013 at 5:34 AM
He had to take 3 tests. Took him two months I believe. And he hates it. He said 90% of real estate agents are difficult to deal with assholes. The drama is like high school. Coldwell banker paid his certificate if he worked for them a year. He said he wouldnt do it again. If you are very social and have a high tolerence for bs it might work for you. There will be days where you will drive people to hell and back showing them houses only to have them say theyll think about it and never return your call. I couldnt deal with that, Id be a b!tch.lol
Caitlin1983
by on May. 24, 2013 at 5:37 AM
Thank you. I was just reading about it and it says you have to have 3 college level courses of something real estate related, does he have a degree?
I was a waitress for years, I'm really social and super good at dealing with people's bullshit while having a smile on my face.

Quoting MrsD.Duvall:

He had to take 3 tests. Took him two months I believe. And he hates it. He said 90% of real estate agents are difficult to deal with assholes. The drama is like high school. Coldwell banker paid his certificate if he worked for them a year. He said he wouldnt do it again. If you are very social and have a high tolerence for bs it might work for you. There will be days where you will drive people to hell and back showing them houses only to have them say theyll think about it and never return your call. I couldnt deal with that, Id be a b!tch.lol

MrsD.Duvall
by Silver Member on May. 24, 2013 at 5:42 AM
He had a binder about an inch thick he had to study for each test. I wouldnt say it was college level stuff but a lot was tricky wording.
MrsD.Duvall
by Silver Member on May. 24, 2013 at 5:43 AM
What county are you in?
Caitlin1983
by on May. 24, 2013 at 5:56 AM
Ok cool, that's what I wanted to know. But he doesn't have a degree in anything related right?

Quoting MrsD.Duvall:

He had a binder about an inch thick he had to study for each test. I wouldnt say it was college level stuff but a lot was tricky wording.

Caitlin1983
by on May. 24, 2013 at 5:56 AM
San Diego. You?

Quoting MrsD.Duvall:

What county are you in?

MrsD.Duvall
by Silver Member on May. 24, 2013 at 6:07 AM
No real estate related degrees. San bernardino county. Off to bed will back on tomorrow :)
Caitlin1983
by on May. 24, 2013 at 6:08 AM
Awesome! Thanks for your help! Night night!

Quoting MrsD.Duvall:

No real estate related degrees. San bernardino county. Off to bed will back on tomorrow :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)