Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Whacha Doing Right Now??

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 5:57 AM
  • 103 Replies

It is 5:54am here right now.  I've been up since 5 ~ couldn't sleep because my legs had a burning sensation and was achy.  Ugh.  Never fails.  

I wish I was still cuddled up in bed!  But Naeem sleeps with me sometimes and he hogs the bed! lol

Anyway..  I think i'm about to get me some mt dew lol!  I need some energy :D  I have a lot going on this morning after I take Naeem to school.  

So i'm on here trying to pass by the time until Naeem wakes up.  At 7am we start getting ready for school.  Breakfast, brush teeth, get dressed and out the door by 7:40am.

What about you?  What time is it where you are?  :)

by on May. 24, 2013 at 5:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Caitlin1983
by on May. 24, 2013 at 5:58 AM
2:57 here. Haven't gone to bed yet. Was doing stuff around the house and then DS woke up. Now he's wide awake, bouncing around my bed trying to lick me. He's 2.
whooperz
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2013 at 6:00 AM
Its 6 am. Im having coffee trying to get up.
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on May. 24, 2013 at 6:01 AM

That was me the other day.  I was up til 3am on Thursday.  Got back up at 6.  So 3 hours of sleep and I was wireddddddddd!  Like I had super energy lol.  I'm used to only 4 hours max of sleep a night.  I've been having some horrible insomnia.

Quoting Caitlin1983:

2:57 here. Haven't gone to bed yet. Was doing stuff around the house and then DS woke up. Now he's wide awake, bouncing around my bed trying to lick me. He's 2.

a5hl3yC
by on May. 24, 2013 at 6:01 AM

The same time as you. My cough woke me up so I went to get some medicine to keep my daughter from waking up who is also curled up in my bed. She's 2 though, and the glow of the computer sucked me in like a bug. It's been about an hour now and seeing the current time has me feeling guilty.

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on May. 24, 2013 at 6:02 AM

:)  Enjoy your coffee!  I'm not into coffee.  I seldomly drink a cup here or there.  I love the smell though!

Quoting whooperz:

Its 6 am. Im having coffee trying to get up.

nikabear
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2013 at 6:03 AM
Ironing the kids clothes for school and then going to make their lunches.....
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on May. 24, 2013 at 6:03 AM

Aw i'm sorry hun :( I hope you feel better soon!  

Quoting a5hl3yC:

The same time as you. My cough woke me up so I went to get some medicine to keep my daughter from waking up who is also curled up in my bed. She's 2 though, and the glow of the computer sucked me in like a bug. It's been about an hour now and seeing the current time has me feeling guilty.

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on May. 24, 2013 at 6:04 AM

Sounds like you're a busy woman right now :)  Random fact ~ i've never owned an iron!  Lol.  I used to work in Hamilton Beach customer service call center & I loathed iron calls because i've never used an iron and had little knowledge of irons!

Quoting nikabear:

Ironing the kids clothes for school and then going to make their lunches.....

XJetX
by on May. 24, 2013 at 6:05 AM
6:05 over here. Getting pissed at my new phone...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tiffony86
by on May. 24, 2013 at 6:06 AM
It's 6:03am here & I'm listening to my bf & gf talk about when he worked at the prison & when she worked in a home for special needs guys. I don't have any interesting things to add bc I've never held such an interesting job. Also I hvnt held an actual job (you know where you get paid & leave the house & whatnot) for 10 years or so, I am feeling kinda left out. Lol what's new.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)