Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lift up your Prayers * A Christian post*

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 6:13 AM
  • 18 Replies

God Loves You, And So, Do I !!!!!

by on May. 24, 2013 at 6:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Beautiful31mom
by on May. 24, 2013 at 6:41 AM

bump

Telo319
by on May. 24, 2013 at 6:52 AM
Thanks for the inspiration this morning. I'm asking for prayers for my family and friends. I also pray that my husband comes home safely.
Beautiful31mom
by on May. 24, 2013 at 6:55 AM

Quoting Telo319:

Thanks for the inspiration this morning. I'm asking for prayers for my family and friends. I also pray that my husband comes home safely.

I pray about everything. Is your husband Military?

Telo319
by on May. 24, 2013 at 6:57 AM
I try to pray about everything as well. My husband is in the Navy. Do you have any prayer requests?

Quoting Beautiful31mom:

Quoting Telo319:

Beautiful31mom
by on May. 24, 2013 at 6:59 AM

Quoting Telo319:

I try to pray about everything as well. My husband is in the Navy. Do you have any prayer requests?

Quoting Beautiful31mom:

Quoting Telo319:

Not at the moment. I will pray for your husband if you would like.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 24, 2013 at 7:00 AM

Seriously? Gaudy neon sign girl is at it again so soon? Tsk. Your god is going to be wondering why the hell you prefer the internet over your family.

Telo319
by on May. 24, 2013 at 7:05 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you very much I appreciate it. I will pray for your family as well.

Quoting Beautiful31mom:Quoting Telo319:I try to pray about everything as well. My husband is in the Navy. Do you have any prayer requests?

Quoting Beautiful31mom:Quoting Telo319:Thanks for the inspiration this morning. I'm asking for prayers for my family and friends. I also pray that my husband comes home safely.I pray about everything. Is your husband Military?
Beautiful31mom
by on May. 24, 2013 at 7:10 AM

Quoting Telo319:

Thank you very much I appreciate it. I will pray for your family as well.

Quoting Beautiful31mom:Quoting Telo319:I try to pray about everything as well. My husband is in the Navy. Do you have any prayer requests?

Quoting Beautiful31mom:Quoting Telo319:Thanks for the inspiration this morning. I'm asking for prayers for my family and friends. I also pray that my husband comes home safely.I pray about everything. Is your husband Military?

ty.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 24, 2013 at 7:14 AM
I pray every morning for the kids that die everyday of hunger. We as peole do nothing and god let's it happen
Telo319
by on May. 24, 2013 at 7:29 AM
We can't end all childhood hunger. I take food to church for the food pantry which is distributed to the poor. Maybe if we had money like Jay z or Beyonce we have a bigger impact, but every little bit helps.

Quoting Anonymous:

I pray every morning for the kids that die everyday of hunger. We as peole do nothing and god let's it happen

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)